0117 946 6690
- A bright second floor apartment
- Set in an attractive grade II listed Ashlar stone fronted building
- Superb location
- 2 bedrooms
- An attractive residents garden to the front of the property
- 2 parking spaces for the for the four flats within the building
A bright 2 bedroom second floor apartment in an attractive grade II listed circa 1840's Ashlar stone fronted building that is set in a superb location within 100 yards of Whiteladies Road and with 'first come first served' parking at the rear.
Exceptionally convenient location close to a new Marks & Spencers food store, the Triangle and Clifton Down Shopping Centre (with train station going to Temple Meads) and Cotham Hill with a wide variety of independent shops and retailers.
The property is set in a highly desirable position literally 50 yards from Whiteladies Road yet set back from Oakfield Road behind communal gardens and therefore a discreet and relatively quiet position.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.An attractive residents garden to the front of the property.
via gateway and steps leading to the communal front entrance door for the apartment block. Staircase rises to second floor where you will find the entrance door for this flat on the right hand side.
doors lead off to all rooms, ceiling cornicing, high level fuse box.
LIVING ROOM: 16' 1'' x 10' 11'' (4.90m x 3.32m)
wood framed sash window to the front elevation overlooking communal gardens for South Parade Mansions, ceiling cornicing, central ceiling rose, ornamental feature fireplace with wooden surround, mantle & hearth. Radiator, 3 wall lights and wall mounted thermostatic heating controls.
KITCHEN: 9' 2'' x 6' 2'' (2.79m x 1.88m)
recently fitted kitchen with square edged work surfaces with metro tile splashback, eye and floor level cupboards, integrated 1? stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated Neff oven with 4 ring gas top hob and matching extractor hood over, ceiling mounted extractor fan, tiled flooring, radiator, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 10' 8'' into shallow recess/9'8" min x 10' 5'' to front of wardrobes (3.25m x 3.17m)
large sash window to rear elevation, ceiling cornicing, central ceiling rose, 2 double built-in wardrobes with the right hand of the two housing the wall mounted gas Valliant boiler, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 9' 7'' to back of fitted wardrobes x 9' 1'' into recess (2.92m x 2.77m)
large sash window to front elevation with views over the communal garden, ceiling cornicing, central ceiling rose, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
white suite comprising hand basin set into cabinet with cupboards below and mixer tap over, matching square edged acrylic bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled mixer shower with rain head shower and further attachment, close coupled wc, fully tiled flooring and walls with wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet, mains fed heated towel rail and wall mounted extractor fan.
SHARED PARKING AREA:
accessible via Brighton Mews, there is a shared parking bay area at the rear of the property offering 2 parking spaces for the 4 flats in the building.
the property has use of a gated residents garden to the front of the property which is predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees providing an attractive outlook and screening the terrace partially from Oakfield Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 November 1990. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements. 2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-private-rented-property-minimum-standard-landlord-guidance-documents 3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. 7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property. 8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer. 9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.