Royal York Crescent, Clifton
Set in this fine grade II* Georgian crescent - a newly refurbished, circa 1,100 sq. ft., 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor apartment with panoramic views over Bristol and beyond.
Royal York Crescent is a prestigious and highly favoured Georgian Crescent, offering a beautiful setting and outlook and a short and gentle walk along a traffic free walkway into the many appealing and interesting shops, cafes and restaurants of Clifton Village.
Walking distance to Clifton Down/Christchurch Green, with access to walks over the Suspension Bridge and into Leigh Woods, and the Downs with over 400 acres of recreational space.
Communal Gardens: popular and attractive communal gardens for the residents of Royal York Crescent and York Gardens.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Offered with no onward chain which enables a prompt and straightforward move.
- Set in a fine grade II* Georgian crescent
- 3 double bedrooms
- Circa 1,100 sq. ft.
- 2 'bathrooms'
- Newly refurbished
- Top floor apartment
- Offered with no onward chain
- Panoramic views
- Walking distance to Clifton Village
via communal door, communal hallway and stairs rising to the very top floor where the private entrance door to this apartment can be found. The area immediately outside the flat door is officially communally owned and maintained by the management company but in practice is useful storage for the top floor flat.
doors lead off to all rooms, radiator, skylight, entry phone system.
LIVING ROOM: ((18' 6'' x 11' 5'') (5.63m x 3.48m))
casement window to the front elevation with stunning far reaching views over the south of Bristol and to the hills of Lansdown and Dundry. Radiator. Opening to:-
KITCHEN: ((8' 0'' x 7' 10'') (2.44m x 2.39m))
fitted with a range of wall and base units, 4 ring electric hob, electric double oven, filter hood, integrated automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer (all brand new). Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, splashback tiles, recessed spotlights and skylight.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) (14' 0'' x 11' 5'') (4.26m x 3.48m))
casement window to the front elevation with similar views to living room, radiator, door to:-
En-Suite Shower/WC: ((7' 6'' x 4' 0'') (2.28m x 1.22m))
brand new white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit storage underneath, large shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) (21' 0'' x 11' 6'') (6.40m x 3.50m))
casement window to rear elevation, radiator, access to roof storage space, consumer unit.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) (14' 11'' x 11' 0'' to low level nib/11'7 max) (4.54m x 3.35m/3.53m))
casement window to rear elevation, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 8'' x 5' 3'') (2.34m x 1.60m))
brand new bathroom suite with low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit storage underneath. Panelled bath with mixer tap, handheld shower fitment and overhead shower. Extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, extractor fan and skylight.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold. A new 999 year lease will be created on completion of the sale. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100 p.c.m. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
the whole of the building and freehold are in the same ownership. There hasn’t been a formal management company historically. This is now in the process of being set up. On the sale of the last flat, the seller will transfer the freehold over to the management company.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.