Worrall Road, Clifton
A well proportioned one double bedroom Victorian hall floor apartment with near level access, high ceilings and period features throughout. With excellent links to both Whiteladies Road and the Downs and situated on a quiet side street between the two.
Situated approximately 100 metres from Clifton Downs and 300 metres from Whiteladies Road, on a quiet side street between the two with attractive street scene views and a level walk in both directions.
Near level access throughout the property with only two steps at the entrance threshold.
Ceiling heights in excess of three metres in all rooms (except the bathroom).
Useful storage area on a mezzanine floor above the bathroom.
Original ceiling mouldings and wood framed sash windows throughout.
Gas fired central heating.
Located within the CE (Clifton East) Residents parking zone.
- Spacious one bedroom Hall Floor Flat with level access
- High ceilings, period features and large sash windows
- Quiet side street
- Storage space above the bathroom
- Level walk to Whiteladies Road and moments from the downs
from the street, a shallow inclined pathway leads to a six panelled wooden door with intercom entry system and two steps up into:-
ornate plaster ceiling mouldings, dado rail in the vestibule, inset door mat in vestibule, opens further through wooden obscured glazed door into the main hallway with checkerboard tiled floor. Wall mounted fire alarm controls and fuse boards below. Staircase rises to the upper flat and the only door on this level is a private entrance into:-
L-shaped hallway which provides access to all principal rooms, high ceilings with ornate plaster mouldings, wall mounted intercom entry phone, understairs storage cupboards with space and plumbing for washing machine, power and lighting.
BEDROOM: 13' 11'' x 12' 9'' (4.24m x 3.88m)
angled bay window with triple wood framed single glazed sash windows to front elevation looking down Hughenden Road, radiator on opposing wall. High ceilings continue with ornate plaster mouldings, high level mezzanine area above the picture rail and positioned above the bathroom’s suspended ceiling provides generous storage space. Space for large wardrobe.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 2'' x 5' 0'' (2.79m x 1.52m)
internal bathroom with white suite comprising acrylic bath with shower side screen and thermostatic mixer controls, tiled enclosure and tiled flooring, wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit with handbasin, mixer tap and splashback tiling, shaving point, wall mounted extractor fan and mains fed heated towel rail.
KITCHEN/ DINING/SITTING ROOM: 19' 2'' x 14' 1'' (5.84m x 4.29m)
open plan room but described separately as follows:
triple wood framed single glazed sash windows to rear elevation. High ceilings continue with ornate plaster mouldings, white marble fireplace with cast iron insert and black granite hearth, wooden flooring continues throughout the room into:-
open to the adjacent sitting room and sharing the same natural light, L-shaped fitted kitchen comprising eye and floor level kitchen units, square-edged worksurfaces with matching integrated NEFF appliances include electric oven and four ring induction hob, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. Metro tiled splashback tiling, radiator with cover and shelving above. Small breakfast bar with space for stool height seating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year with an equal share of the Freehold. The lease commenced on 24 June 1982. The property is subject to a perpetual yearly rent charge of £11.10s.0d This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
SERVICE/ MANAGEMENT CHARGE:
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly management charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.