Kensington Place | Clifton
An incredibly well-proportioned (1,085 sq. ft.) 2 double bedroom grade II listed apartment in a desirable Clifton Village location, just off Victoria Square, offering a balanced layout, its own private entrance and a courtyard front garden.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Highly sought after location on a peaceful yet well located side road within a short stroll of Victoria Square Park and the abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants of Clifton Village. Also handy for access to Clifton Triangle, the city centre and harbourside, as well as being within easy reach of the green open spaces of the Downs, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods.
Accommodation: central entrance hallway with all rooms off creating a balanced layout, 22'10 x 13'0 through lounge/dining room, separate kitchen/breakfast room, principal bedroom with good sized walk-in wardrobe, second double bedroom, bathroom/wc and further useful storage cupboards.
A superb Clifton apartment on an attractive road with some outside space, plenty of storage and a pleasing layout.
- An incredibly well-proportioned (1,085 sq. ft.) apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large through lounge/dining room (22'10 x 13'0)
- Kitchen/breakfast room (13'10 x 8'4)
- Offering a balanced layout
- Private entrance
- Courtyard front garden
- No onward chain making a prompt & convenient move possible
- A superb Grade 2 Listed Clifton apartment on an attractive road
- Plenty of storage and a pleasing layout
via several steps leading down to a front courtyard with space for outdoor seating, where you will also find the private entrance into the apartment.
central reception hallway with high ceilings, ceiling coving, wood flooring, inset floor mats. Doors off to through lounge/dining room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. Further doors accessing a walk-in recessed cloaks storage cupboard and further storage/meter cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (22' 10'' x 13' 0'') (6.95m x 3.96m)
a large through reception room with a pillar dividing the lounge and dining area, two sash windows to rear and part glazed door to rear. Wood flooring, radiator with decorative cover. Door accessing:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (13' 10'' x 8' 4'') (4.21m x 2.54m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops, inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven and microwave. Sash window to rear, inset spotlights, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 0'' x 14' 2'') (4.57m x 4.31m)
a double bedroom with double doors to front accessing the front courtyard, radiator, door accessing walk-in wardrobe with built-in cupboards and hanging rail.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 5'' x 10' 4'') (3.48m x 3.15m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, radiator, sash window to front with working wooden shutters.
white suite with panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a counter with built-in mirror and tiling over, tiled floor, extractor fan, inset spotlights.
COURTYARD FRONT GARDEN:
there is a sunken courtyard front garden with space for garden seating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1987. We also understand that there is a ground rent payable of £25 p.a. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.