Redland Road, Redland
A substantial 2 double bedroom late Victorian garden apartment situated in the heart of Redland, approximately 500m from Redland Green School. Positioned in the lower ground floor it provides both communal main entrance or its own private rear access onto a delightful walled Victorian garden laid predominantly to lawn. The accommodation is spacious with large double glazed bay windows to front and rear in two of the feature rooms, the sitting room and master bedroom, other accommodation includes a kitchen, wide central hallway, recently replaced family bathroom and second double bedroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and wood flooring throughout. Notable for its spacious footprint, hard flooring, double glazed windows throughout and private lawned and patio garden with its own access. Late Victorian building built on the site of 'Manor House'. Benefitting from a new central fire alarm and intercom entry system. Situated in the CN Residents Parking Zone. Walled Victorian garden. Accommodation: kitchen/breakfast room, central hallway, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
- Victorian garden apartment
- 854 sq.ft
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Generous entrance hall
- Charming walled garden
- CN Residents Parking Zone
- Double glazed windows throughout
- 500m to Durdham Downs
the property is approached through a wrought iron gate, which leads to block paved driveway alongside the front communal garden up to side communal boxed porch with original floor tiles, further door leads to pathway onto rear garden. Steps down from the garden to glazed wooden door into:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((16' 2'' x 8' 0'') (4.92m x 2.44m))
double glazed door leads into spacious room with intercom entry phone, double glazed sash window and deep sill to rear elevation towards garden, worksurfaces to both sides with eye and floor level units, display cabinet, terracotta tiled flooring. Integrated appliances including 4 ring electric oven with hood, dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splashback over stainless steel 1 1/3 sink with drainer, Worcester boiler (installed in 2015), radiator, space for kitchen breakfast table and seating, head height electric consumer unit in modern metal enclosure (replaced 2016). Single step down to:-
with doors to all rooms, arched shelved recess, radiator and Oak flooring which continues throughout the remainder of the flat barring the bathroom.
SITTING ROOM: ((19' 3'' x 13' 8'') (5.86m x 4.16m))
deep angled bay with double glazed sash windows to front elevation towards communal front garden, radiator, fireplace recess housing wood burner and slate hearth.
BEDROOM 1: ((19' 6'' x 12' 6'') (5.94m x 3.81m))
deep angled bay with double glazed sash windows to rear elevation overlooking garden, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: ((15' 5'' x 8' 9'') (4.70m x 2.66m))
twin double glazed sash windows to front elevation overlooking communal front garden, built-in wardrobe cupboard and radiator
matching suite comprising steel bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and fixed rainhead shower over, close coupled wc, recessed alcove for storage, mains fed heated towel rail, hand basin set into vanity unit with mixer tap, mirrored medicine cabinet, metro tile walls around the bath, ceiling mounted extractor fan.
accessed via its own pedestrian gate to the rear or by the side passageway. Walled Victorian garden with central lawn area surrounded by patio and well established small shrubs and trees. It benefits from two small timber sheds, outside light and water supply, with a small raised bed in the centre, lean-to glass house.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1991. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £70. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.