Bellevue Crescent, Cliftonwood
A charming 4 double bedroom Victorian period family house of great character with 75ft south west facing sunny rear garden.
Well-proportioned rooms affording a most civilised and comfortable atmosphere.
Excellent location, equidistant between Clifton Village and Bristol’s harbourside on a friendly neighbourly crescent, convenient for the delightful open spaces of Brandon Hill Park, the Triangle and within a mile of good schools including Hotwells Primary, Cotham Secondary, Bristol Grammar, QEH and Bristol Cathedral.
Ground Floor: vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/shower/wc.
Second Floor: landing and further galleried landing, bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
Outside: small front garden, 75ft south west facing sunny rear garden, utility shed, wooden cabin (potential working from home space).
A lovely home in a sought after area, with an exceptional garden. Suitable for families and city based professionals alike.
- A charming family house
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 75ft south west facing sunny rear garden
- Period house of character
- Well presented
from the pavement find steps up to solid wood front door which opens into:
VESTIBULE: 6' 1'' x 3' 8'' (1.85m x 1.12m)
ceiling cornice, dado rail, inset floormat, high level gas meter and part glazed wooden door with stained glass surround opens into:-
ceiling cornice, painted wooden floorboards, radiator, high level electricity meter and fuses, understairs storage cupboards and doors radiate to the sitting room at the front and the kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and staircase with stripped wooden handrail raises to first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: 13' 5'' x 12' 4'' into chimney recess (4.09m x 3.76m)
ceiling cornice and centre rose, period fireplace surround with wood burning stove, shelved storage cupboard and further built in storage cupboard to one chimney recess with display shelving, sash window to the front elevation with working shutters, stripped wooden floorboards, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 17' 5'' x 17' 2'' (5.30m x 5.23m)
good range of base and wall mounted units with granite work surfaces including large island unit with space for large range style cooker. 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in dishwasher, large recessed space which can accommodate large fridge/freezer, under cupboard lighting, display shelving, oak flooring, tall radiator, sash window to the rear elevation and double glazed wooden double doors open onto the sunny rear garden. (Access is also provided through to the utility shed mentioned later in the description of the garden).
doors radiate to bedrooms 1 and 2 and the family bathroom/shower/wc and further door provides access to large Airing Cupboard with Vaillant gas boiler and hot water tank and linen shelving and staircase continues to rise to second floor landing and benefits from natural light from the high level Velux skylight and pleasant view of the galleried landing.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 17' 5'' x 13' 9'' (5.30m x 4.19m)
ceiling corning and picture rail, sash window to the front elevation, fireplace with wooden surround and tiled insert and hearth, stripped wooden floorboards, radiator, recessed shelved storage cupboard with hanging rail.
BEDROOM 2: (REAR) 13' 4'' x 10' 0'' (4.06m x 3.05m)
ceiling cornice, sash window to the rear elevation, stripped wooden floorboards, shelved storage cupboard and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: 10' 3'' x 8' 0'' (3.12m x 2.44m)
white suite comprising contemporary style wc with concealed cistern, large Jacuzzi bath with jets, pedestal wash hand basin and large shower with mains fed shower and hand held attachment, all in mosaic tiled surrounds and with further Travertine stone floor tiles and heated towel rail, ceiling cornice, ceiling downlighters.
with fitted shelved cupboards and ceiling loft access point. Doors radiate to bedrooms 3 and 4.
BEDROOM 3: 18' 1'' x 13' 7'' inclusive of en suite & dressing room/wardrobe (5.51m x 4.14m)
double glazed sash window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, stripped wooden floorboards, large recess which provides hanging rails and shelved storage for clothes, shoes etc with high level double glazed ceiling skylights, radiator. Access to galleried landing. Door leads off to:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
bath with centrally located tap fittings and drench rose shower over the bath with shower shield, wash hand basin with drawers beneath and tiled splashback, low level wc with wooden seat and lid, double glazed wooden sash window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail, extractor fan and ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 4: (front) 17' 1'' x 13' 10'' (5.20m x 4.21m)
sash window to the front elevation, period fireplace, ceiling downlights, small attic access point, radiator and door leads to galleried landing.
small front garden and delightful (circa 75ft x circa 20ft) (22.86m x 6.10m) south west facing sunny rear garden with stone paved sitting out area close to the house and further lawned garden with stepping stone pathway with timber edged landscaped borders containing numerous flowering plants and shrubs and bushes. Mature Magnolia tree, rose adorned wooden archway, fence and stone boundaries. Pond with cascade water feature and outside tap. Also within the rear garden:
UTILITY SHED: 14' 2'' x 4' 9'' (4.31m x 1.45m)
wooden built shed next to the house, with power and plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer as well as being a useful storage shed.
WOODEN CABIN: 12' 4'' x 9' 0'' (3.76m x 2.74m)
wooden built cabin located at the far end of the garden with double glazed windows and doors, power and light and with external patio area. (Could be home office or grand garden room).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.