Ravenswood Road, Redland
A superb opportunity to update and personalise this well-proportioned 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room semi-detached property, which is situated in a sought-after Redland location. Further benefitting from off-street parking and a level south-easterly facing rear garden.
Currently occupied by 4 students, but offering no chain and a blank canvas for one to update and improve to create their perfect family home.
Situated on a desirable residential road bordering Redland and Cotham. Convenient for Chandos Road and Cotham Hill, known locally for its independent shops, cafes and restaurants.
Located within the Cotham North Residents Parking Scheme.
The property is located within walking distance of Cotham Gardens Park, Redland Train station, Whiteladies Road.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule with handy connecting access through a rear lobby/bike store to the rear garden. Double doors lead into the main reception hallway. Bay-fronted sitting room, dining room with wide wall opening providing sociable connection to the kitchen. Double doors provide seamless access out onto the rear garden. Separate utility room and understairs recess.
First Floor: landing, 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms accessed off the upper and lower mezzanine landings. Access to generous loft storage space.
Outside: walled front garden with driveway off-street parking for one car and a sunny south-easterly facing level 30ft x 26ft rear garden.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a good-sized Redland family home with exciting potential to cosmetically update and improve.
- A well proportioned semi-detached property
- superb opportunity to update & personalise the interior
- 4 double bedrooms
- Driveway off street parking for one car
- Kitchen/Dining room with access to rear garden
- Sunny south-easterly facing level 30ft x 26ft rear garden
- Walled front garden with driveway
- Currently occupied by 4 students, but offering no onward chain
via pathway leading beside front garden and the driveway, which provides off road parking for one car. The pathway continues up the right hand side of the property to the part glazed main entrance door into:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (10' 0'' x 5' 2'') (3.05m x 1.57m)
high ceilings, meter cupboard, part glazed door leading into a handy rear lobby, which in turn leads through to the garden with a handy space for bicycle storage etc. Further part glazed double doors lead into the reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: (19' 10'' x 6' 2'' inclusive of staircase) (6.04m x 1.88m)
a generous central entrance hallway with high ceilings, staircase rising to first floor landing, radiator and doors off to the sitting room, through kitchen/dining room and utility room.
SITTING ROOM: (16' 10'' into bay x 14' 3'' into chimney recess) (5.13m x 4.34m)
a lovely bay fronted sitting room with wide by to front comprising 3 sash windows, high ceilings with picture rail, a period cast iron fireplace with impressive marble surround and mantle and a radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (22' 1'' x 15' 0'') (6.73m x 4.57m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
wonderful high ceilings with picture rail, radiator and tall double glazed double doors providing access out onto the rear garden.
basic range of fitted kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edge worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for dishwasher and space for cooker, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, high ceilings, window to rear, radiator and wide wall opening providing a sociable connection through to the dining room.
UTILITY ROOM: (12' 2'' x 5' 7'') (3.71m x 1.70m)
a range of base level units with roll edge worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, sash window to front, exposed floorboards and a radiator.
a spacious central landing with plenty of natural light provided by the lightwell over the staircase, doors off to 4 bedrooms. Off the lower mezzanine half landing there is a bathroom/wc and Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank and stairs lead up from the first floor landing to the upper mezzanine landing which has doors off to a further bathroom/wc and high level hatch into the loft storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (front0 (16' 10'' x 14' 2'' inclusive of wardrobes) (5.13m x 4.31m)
a large double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising 3 sash windows, high ceilings with picture rail, radiator and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 8'' into chimney recess x 12' 0'') (3.86m x 3.65m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear, high ceilings with picture rail, radiator and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (15' 0'' x 9' 5'' into chimney recess) (4.57m x 2.87m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 4: (12' 6'' x 9' 5'' inclusive of built-in wardrobes) (3.81m x 2.87m)
a double bedroom with dual aspect windows to front and rear, wood laminated flooring, high ceilings with picture rail, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 4'' x 6' 0'') (2.84m x 1.83m)
(off lower mezzanine landing) a white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a tiled counter with storage cupboard beneath, radiator, window to front and part tiled walls.
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: (12' 0'' x 6' 0'') (3.65m x 1.83m)
(off upper mezzanine landing) a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, small shower enclosure with electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinets beneath, small sash window to front and a radiator.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property has the rare advantage of a driveway providing off road parking for one car, as well as being within the local parking permit zone.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 30' 0'' x 26' 0'') (9.14m x 7.92m)
a south easterly facing level rear garden framed with stone and brick boundary walls mainly laid to paving with flower borders containing shrubs and a Magnolia tree. There is a covered seating area, outdoor tap and handy access through the rear lobby and entrance vestibule through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.