Downs Park West, Westbury Park
Enjoying a prime location backing directly onto the Downs. A two-storey 3 double bedroom, 3 reception room, 3 bath/shower room, semi-detached 1950’s family home in need of modernisation, having level west facing garden, driveway parking and large garage. Originally we understand, constructed for the former owner of the adjoining much larger house as a home to downsize into it gained the majority of the garden. Generous and extended footprint to the ground floor which is predominantly orientated towards the west facing rear garden that provides an attractive backdrop. The property offers exciting scope for enhancement and enlargement after first obtaining the necessary planning and building consents. The neighbourhood has a great deal to offer. The nearby schools, whether state or private are of an excellent standard and highly regarded. The local convenience store is a nearby Waitrose. Just a short walk away there is a fishmonger, two butchers' shops, cafes, good small restaurants a-plenty, a gastro pub and many varied independent shops to explore as well as the local library and cinema. Ground Floor: reception hall, drawing room (22'9 x 16'5), sunroom, kitchen, dining room, shower room. First Floor: landing, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms (3 in total), family bathroom. Outside: Long driveway offering tandem parking, large garage, level west facing rear garden featuring magnificent Magnolia tree. Properties of this nature seldom come to the open market and an earliest viewing is unhesitatingly recommended to avoid disappointment. The property is to be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Backing directly onto the Downs
- Two-storey semi-detached family house
- Circa 2,000 sq.ft.
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Large and level west facing rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- In need of modernisation with exciting potential, to be sold with no onward chain
- N.B. The three garages in front of the property and adjoining are in separate ownership
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.