Devonshire Road, Westbury Park
With the rare advantage of two parking spaces – a very spacious and well-presented 5 double bedroom, 2/3 reception Edwardian period family house with close proximity to Redland Green School (circa 600 metres) and Westbury Park Primary (circa 200 metres).
The accommodation is both bright and well-proportioned (circa 2,000 sq.ft.), with high ceilings and ornate ceiling cornicing comprising 2 linked receptions, a large kitchen opening out to the conservatory and a valuable utility and separate downstairs wc.
There are 5 double bedrooms and family bathroom over the two upper floors.
Outside: lawned town garden with rear lane pedestrian and bike access.
The house is set within a friendly neighbourhood offering the convenience of nearby independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Coldharbour Road/North View/Henleaze Road as well as the Waitrose supermarket and local cinema. Close to Durdham Park and Redland Green Park.
- Rare advantage of 2 parking spaces
- Edwardian family house
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Conservatory & separate utility
- Close to local amenities & the Downs
- 600m to Redland Green School
- 200m to Westbury Park Primary School
gateway and path lead to the front door into:
composite front door with stained glass overlight, tessellated flooring, tongue and groove panelled walls, high level shelf, ornate and detailed ceiling cornicing. Door into:
doors leading off to sitting room, dining room, kitchen, radiator with radiator cover, engineered oak wooden flooring, detailed and ornate ceiling cornicing, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation. Understairs storage. Downstairs wc with Duravit wc and wall mounted wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled floor and extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 0'' x 3' 9'' (4.57m x 1.14m)
large bright room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, bay window comprising 4 sash double glazed windows, cast iron ornamental fireplace with marble surround, mantle and slate hearth, fitted solid pine cabinets and open shelving to either side of the chimney breast, picture rail, radiator, engineered oak parquet flooring.
DINING ROOM: 12' 11'' x 11' 6'' (3.93m x 3.50m)
continuation of engineered oak parquet flooring, double glazed window opening into the utility, ceiling cornicing, wooden fire surround.
KITCHEN: 17' 7'' x 11' 4'' (5.36m x 3.45m)
a lovely big open kitchen with bi-fold doors opening out into the conservatory, range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, tiled splashbacks, large sink unit with draining board and mixer tap, space for large range style cooker, space for tall fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher and continuation of engineered oak wooden flooring, radiator.
CONSERVATORY: 9' 11'' x 10' 3'' (3.02m x 3.12m)
double glazed conservatory overlooking the rear garden, radiator, continuation of engineered oak flooring and doors opening onto the deck.
UTILITY: 8' 11'' x 5' 5'' (2.72m x 1.65m)
double glazed door and windows to the rear elevation opening out onto the deck, working surfaces and all mounted units, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, engineered oak wooden flooring, radiator and wall mounted gas boiler.
there is a half landing and stairs leading to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and bathroom/wc. Opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 9'' x 14' 10'' (5.41m x 4.52m)
double glazed sash window to the front elevation with a wide bay, radiator, ceiling cornicing.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.93m x 3.43m)
partially opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, ornate ceiling cornicing, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 1'' x 11' 6'' (4.29m x 3.50m)
generous third bedroom, double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, 2 radiators, range of fitted wardrobes.
Duravit low level wc and wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation
doors lead off to bedrooms 4 and 5.
BEDROOM 4: 16' 6'' x 11' 4'' (5.03m x 3.45m)
generous top floor room with wide range of double glazed windows, cast iron ornamental fireplace, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 5: 10' 0'' x 9' 5'' (3.05m x 2.87m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
small courtyard with low level boundary wall and shrub borders and to the side there is the extremely rare benefit of driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
decked area: immediately outside the conservatory to the side return and further lawned area with shrub borders and gateway leading out onto rear lane access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.