Granby Hill, Clifton
A beautiful and sympathetically updated 3/4 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, Victorian terraced family home set in a highly convenient location between Clifton Village and the harbourside. The property is well balanced and set over three floors with a pretty rear courtyard garden.
Located on the lower slopes of Clifton between Clifton Village and Bristol’s historic harbourside, making it convenient to access all central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, dining room/bedroom 4, kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: landing, sitting room, bedroom 2.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: pretty rear courtyard garden with storage outhouse.
Located in the Clifton/Hotwells residents parking zone.
- Victorian period family house
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower
- Close to the harbourside and Clifton village
- Rear courtyard garden with outbuilding
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Accommodation over three floors
- Within the CH residents parking permit zone
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Circa 1325 sq ft
from the pavement of Granby Hill the entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via hardwood front door with window above. A welcoming hallway with feature arches, detailed cornicing, two ceiling light points, radiator and hardwood flooring. Doors leading to kitchen/breakfast room, dining room/bedroom 4 and cloakroom/wc. Stairs leading to first floor landing.
fitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, inset ceiling downlighter, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4: ((14' 4'' into bay x 10' 7'') (4.37m x 3.22m))
a light filled bay fronted room with three sash windows with plantation shutters overlooking front elevation, period cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and wooden surround, ceiling light point, detailed coving, radiator, Virgin media point and tall moulded skirting boards. Virgin media point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((14' 3'' x 12' 2'') (4.34m x 3.71m))
a bespoke fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with quartz composite worktop and matching upstand over, inset Belfast sink with drainer unit and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated waste bin and recycling bin, tiled surrounds. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, washing machine and 6 ring range cooker with extractor fan. Space for upright fridge/freezer, large pantry cupboard, island unit which doubles up as breakfast bar area, two ceiling light points, double glazed window and door leading out onto rear courtyard garden, cast iron style radiator, hardwood flooring.
ceiling light point, stairs leading to second floor landing, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to sitting room and bedroom 2.
SITTING ROOM: ((14' 7'' x 14' 6'') (4.44m x 4.42m))
a spectacular sitting room with large bay housing three period sash windows with views towards Ashton Court Estate and additional sash window to the side, cast iron fireplace, ceiling light point, detailed coving, bespoke shelving and storage units to either side of chimney breast, tv and Virgin Media points, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 4'' x 12' 7'') (4.37m x 3.83m))
a double bedroom with sash window overlooking rear elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, fitted wardrobe with hanging rail, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
corrugated skylight allowing natural light onto the landing, ceiling light point, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((14' 4'' x 12' 8'') (4.37m x 3.86m))
a double bedroom with sash window overlooking rear elevation with city views in the distance, two fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving to either side of chimney breast, loft access hatch, picture rail, radiator, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
a modern white shower room suite with low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over and curved glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: ((12' 6'' x 9' 1'') (3.81m x 2.77m))
a double bedroom with two arched period sash windows overlooking front elevation with views towards Ashton Court, ceiling light point, coving, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, loft access hatch, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((15' 10'' x 5' 1'') (4.82m x 1.55m))
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, oversized wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, sash window overlooking front elevation with plantation shutters, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
small area laid to chippings with dwarf brick wall boundary and small pathway leading to front entrance door.
COURTYARD REAR GARDEN: ((25' 10'' x 14' 3'') (7.87m x 4.34m))
a pretty easterly facing courtyard garden with useful outhouse creating ideal storage for garden furniture, tools and equipment with small obscured window and light point. Outside tap and external power socket. The courtyard is mainly laid to flagstone paving with shingles to the borders, two mature trees, fully enclosed by a mixture of brick and wooden fencing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.