Fallodon Way, Henleaze
An incredibly well located 4 bedroom (1 ensuite) 2 storey detached family home, enjoying a wonderful (40ft x 30ft) south westerly facing rear garden and off street parking.
Highly convenient location on the Westbury Park and Henleaze borders within a short level stroll of the local shops, eateries and bus connections of Henleaze Road and North View. Waitrose Supermarket, the Orpheus Cinema and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs are also within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room flows through to large, sociable kitchen/dining room, separate utility room, walk-in larder storage cupboard and internal hobby room/store (formally a single garage).
First Floor: landing, principal double bedroom with ensuite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bathroom and loft hatch accessing storage space.
Outside: lawned front garden with off street parking and handy gated side access through to a superb sunny south westerly facing 40ft x 30ft lawned rear garden.
A modern, practical and well-kept family home in a superb location.
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached family home
- Light & well arranged accommodation
- Large sociable kitchen dining area
- Separate utility & walk-in larder
- Internal hobby room (formally a garage)
- Superb south westerly facing garden
- Off street parking
- Convenient location close to amenities & the Downs
via pathway leading beside a level lawned front garden and driveway providing off street parking. The pathway leads up to a covered entrance and main front door the house.
staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, door off to the: -
SITTING ROOM: 15' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.80m x 4.09m)
bay window to front comprising double glazed windows, dado rial, wood flooring, feature chimney recess with built-in shelving beside and door providing a sociable connection through to the:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 4'' x 10' 6'' (5.58m x 3.20m)
large sociable family kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with square-edged laminated wood-effect worktops over and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances include a double oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, dishwasher and fridge. There is ample space for family sized dining table and chairs. Lovely natural light provided by the windows and double glazed double doors to rear overlooking the south westerly facing garden. Recessed walk-in larder cupboard with built-in shelving, radiator and door through to the:-
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 2'' x 6' 4'' (3.40m x 1.93m)
good sized utility space with a built-in worktop, wall units over and appliance space and plumbing for three appliances below (washing machine, dryer and freezer). Double glazed window to side, radiator, part glazed door to rear accessing rear garden, and further doors accessing a ground floor cloakroom/wc and an integral garage/hobby room (formally a single garage, but currently used as workshop/hobby space and providing fantastic storage for bicycles etc.
low level wc, double glazed window to side, wash handbasin, radiator
doors off to all 4 bedrooms, the family bedroom and airing cupboard. Double glazed window to front provides natural light and there is a loft hatch accessing good loft and storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 3'' x 11' 7'' (3.73m x 3.53m)
double bedroom with double glazed windows to front and recessed wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Radiator and door accessing an:
Ensuite shower room/wc:
white suite comprising a shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc and pedestal wash handbasin, double glazed window to side, chrome-effect heated towel rail, tiled walls and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.38m x 2.49m)
double bedroom with double glazed window to front, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9' 3'' x 8' 5'' (2.82m x 2.56m)
double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 8' 4'' x 8' 2'' (2.54m x 2.49m)
double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal wash handbasin, double glazed windows to rear, tiled walls, shaver point, wood flooring and heated towel rail
FRONT GARDEN AND OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a level lawned front garden with pathway beside and driveway providing off street parking for a family sized vehicle. Pathway leads around the side of the property to the:-
a good sized lawned rear garden with a wonderful south westerly aspect affording plenty of afternoon sun with good sized seating area closest to the property. Flower borders contain various shrubs and acers, out door tap and gated side access to the front of the property.
IMPORTANT REMARKS VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.