Clifton Park Road, Clifton
An extremely stylish and incredibly well-proportioned 1 double bedroom apartment of circa 788 sq. ft. set within a Victorian period building with social open plan kitchen/living room and private front and rear landscaped gardens.
The accommodation offers a private entrance through the rear garden, a contemporary and stylish open plan kitchen/living area (measuring 22'8 x 15'3), a very generous and well-proportioned bedroom (17'5 x 12'5) complete with walk-in wardrobe and a spacious bathroom with a large separate shower.
The apartment is set in a coveted and highly desirable road very well placed for Clifton Village, Clifton and Durdham Downs, the Clifton Suspension Bridge and Bristol Zoo - all of which are within 0.5 miles.
Circa 788 sq. ft.
A high quality apartment with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings.
Private front and rear landscaped gardens.
Located in the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone.
- Extremely spacious - circa 788 sq. ft.
- Private front & rear gardens
- Open plan Kitchen/Living room
- High quality fixtures & fittings
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Clifton Village location
- Private entrance door
- Clifton Village Residents Parking Scheme
pathway leads to the right hand side of the house, contemporary painted gate leads to steps down to the private entrance for the garden apartment.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (3' 8'' x 3' 2'') (1.12m x 0.96m)
glazed door opening into:-
ENTRANCE HALL: (24' 2'' x 3' 1'') (7.36m x 0.94m)
doors lead off to the open plan kitchen/living room, large double bedroom, bathroom and utility cupboard. Recessed spotlights, tall radiator, intercom, skirting boards. Utility Cupboard: with additional shelves for storage, Seimens automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer above.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: (22' 10'' into bay x 15' 3'' into chimney recess) (6.95m x 4.64m)
a lovely room with high ceilings, large bay window and contemporary styling. Measured as one but described separately as follows:-
modern stylish kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units incorporating working surface and stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, high gloss coloured splashbacks, Neff electric oven, electric hob with filter hood above, integrated slimline dishwasher, Siemen’s tall fridge/freezer, LED style spotlights illuminating the working area, bamboo flooring.
stylish and with a minimalist feel, three large double glazed sash windows to the front elevation overlooking the private front garden which provides privacy to the living room, recessed spotlights, 2 tall radiators, bamboo flooring, Virgin Media point, skirting boards.
BEDROOM: (17' 6'' x 12' 5'' into chimney recess) (5.33m x 3.78m)
spacious and opulent master room with a large window to the rear elevation overlooking the courtyard and garden, radiator, fitted cupboard housing the wall mounted gas combination boiler, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
Walk-In Wardrobe: (8' 11'' x 2' 7'') (2.72m x 0.79m)
with modern and stylish bathroom suite comprising wall hung wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitments, large Matki cubicle with mains fed shower, extractor fan and tiled surround, tastefully tiled walls, circular ceramic wash hand basin with recessed mixer taps set on a floating wooden shelf. 'Yacht' style decked flooring, heated towel rail, fitted mirror, cupboard unit, ceiling light point, skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (12' 1'' x 6' 0'') (3.68m x 1.83m)
with modern and stylish bathroom suite comprising wall hung wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitments, large Matki cubicle with mains fed shower, extractor fan and tiled surround, tastefully tiled walls, circular ceramic wash hand basin with recessed mixer taps set on a floating wooden shelf. ‘Yacht’ style decked flooring, heated towel rail, fitted mirror, cupboard unit, ceiling light point, skirting boards.
laid as lawn with some well stocked borders with a mixture of flowering plants and shrubs. Wooden sleepers to the edges.
REAR GARDEN: (overall measurements 20' 0'' x 15' 0'') (6.09m x 4.57m)
back door opens onto a sunken courtyard with steps leading up to a small south westerly garden which is well screened from surrounding properties, detached timber shed. Mainly laid to Cotswold stone chippings with a mixture of mature trees and plants in the raised borders, outside tap. Fully enclosed by a mixture of pretty stone and brick boundaries .
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 889 year lease which commenced on 6 August 1973 with a peppercorn ground rent. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £90 This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.