Trelawney Road, Cotham
A deceptively spacious and well configured 4 bedroom (2 en-suite), 2 reception room family home offering spectacular cityscape views, an incredible 32'0 x 20'11 sociable kitchen/dining space, off street parking for two cars and a garage. Versatile and roomy accommodation with over 2,300 sq. ft. of space. Excellent location – very central and convenient, easy for the BBC, local shops in High Kingsdown, Whiteladies Road, main Hospitals, University, City Centre; Cotham School/Cotham Gardens Primary/St Peter & Paul RC Primary Schools all within 0.25 miles; a range of high quality independent schools are also available within the area – the nearest, Bristol Grammar, is within 0.5 miles. The local park with play area is within a short walking distance. Ground Floor: central entrance hallway, fantastic 21'1 x 14'4 sitting room with Juliet balcony and wonderful views, reception 2/playroom, ground floor cloakroom/wc and integral garage. Lower Ground Floor: spectacular 32'0 x 20'11 kitchen/dining room, utility/boiler room. First Floor: landing, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and large family bath/shower room/wc. Second Floor: study landing, bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room/wc. Outside: gravelled front garden with off street parking for two cars, integral garage, landscaped rear garden (approx. 50ft x 30ft) with bicycle storage shed and gated access to the front of the property.
- A spacious (over 2,300 sq ft) & well configured home with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 4 bedrooms (2 en suite) with versatile and roomy accommodation
- Landscaped rear garden (approx 50ft x 30ft)
- Incredible 32''0 x 20'11 sociable kitchen/dining space
- Sitting room with Juliet balcony and breathtaking views
- Off street parking for 2 cars & Integral garage
via landscaped driveway mainly laid to stone chippings and providing off street parking for two cars, pathway leading off the driveway to the left hand side of the building where a short way along on the right you will find the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (8' 10'' x 6' 4'') (2.69m x 1.93m)
staircase rising to first floor landing, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, wood flooring, radiator and alarm control panel. Doors leading off to sitting room, reception 2/play room, ground floor cloakroom/wc and garage.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 1'' x 14' 4'' max inclusive of staircase) (6.42m x 4.37m)
a fabulous bright sitting room with dual glazed window and glazed double doors with Juliet balcony offering breathtaking views over the rooftops of the surrounding area, tv point, radiator, stairs descending into the kitchen/dining/living space.
RECEPTION 2/PLAYROOM: (front) (11' 11'' x 9' 7'' max into bay) (3.63m x 2.92m)
a useful second reception room with wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, radiator.
low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath and tiled splashback, extractor fan, tiled floor, radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
an open tread staircase with glass balustrade leads down into:-
SPECTACULAR KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (31' 7'' max x 20' 11'' reducing to 10'8 min in dining area) (9.62m x 6.37m/3.25m)
an incredible large sociable kitchen/dining space with modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream coloured kitchen units with stainless steel worktops over and inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, appliance space for range cooker with tiled splashbacks and built-in chimney hood over, integrated dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, central island with pan drawers and oak worktop with overhanging breakfast bar providing seating. Dining area with ample space for family dining table and chairs with built-in bench seating surrounding, inset spotlights, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, tiled floor with underfloor heating, door accessing generous utility/boiler room. Wide spanning three sliding door accesses the decked terrace and in turn the rear garden.
UTILITY/BOILER ROOM: (14' 7'' x 8' 2'') (4.44m x 2.49m)
a wonderful large family sized utility space with built-in base level units with worktops over and stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted Vaillant gas boiler with adjoining high pressure hot water cylinder, tiled floor with underfloor heating, extractor fan, wall mounted fuse box for electrics.
a spacious landing with staircase continuing up to the second floor, glass balustrade provides natural light through the stairwell and landing, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating. Doors lead off to the principal bedroom, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bath/shower room/wc.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: (14' 9'' into bay x 11' 11'' into chimney recess) (4.49m x 3.63m)
a good sized double bedroom with a range of built-in wardrobes, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, radiator, door accessing:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (7' 9'' x 5' 6'') (2.36m x 1.68m)
white suite comprising walk-in oversized shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, inset spotlights, tiled floor, chrome effect contemporary heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 2'' x 11' 0'') (3.71m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with radiator and double glazed windows to rear offering spectacular cityscape view.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (10' 6'' x 8' 10'') (3.20m x 2.69m)
a child’s bedroom with double glazed windows to front, radiator.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 10'' x 8' 8'') (2.99m x 2.64m)
a modern white spacious family bathroom suite with double ended bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, oversized shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a glass counter with cabinet beneath, chrome effect contemporary heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan, large double glazed window to rear offering similar outlook as bedroom 2.
LANDING: (11' 10'' x 5' 3'' max taken below sloping ceilings) (3.60m x 1.60m)
spacious study landing perfect for a study space or children's play area with low level doors accessing useful eaves storage space and door leading off to:-
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (19' 0'' x 10' 10'' max taken below sloping ceilings) (5.79m x 3.30m)
a double bedroom with skylight window and further wide dormer with double glazed windows to rear offering a wonderful cityscape view over Redland and the surrounding area, radiator, tv point. Door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (6' 8'' x 6' 7'' max) (2.03m x 2.01m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, contemporary chrome effect heated towel rail, Velux skylight window.
OFF STREET PARKING/FRONT GARDEN:
the front of the property is landscaped to stone chippings providing off street parking for two cars, with railway sleeper raised border containing shrubs and a tree. The driveway leads up to an integral single garage. Pathway leads off the left hand side of the front garden where there is the front door to the property and handy gated access through to the rear garden.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: (17' 3'' x 8' 6'') (5.25m x 2.59m)
single integral garage with up and over door and further door leading through into the entrance hallway.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 50' 0'' x 30' 0'') (15.23m x 9.14m)
a superb landscaped rear garden with an open south-westerly side aspect affording plenty of afternoon/early evening summer sunshine. The garden is terraced on three levels with a raised decked seating area closest to the kitchen/dining space, perfect for outdoor entertaining/barbecuing. Steps lead down to a lazy lawned section with attractive stone walled boundaries, built-in bench seating and raised flower borders. Further steps continue down to the bottom section of the garden where there is a further level artificial lawned section, pond/water feature (currently not in operation) and raised planters. The garden also has the benefit of a useful built-in bicycle storage shed (approx. 10'0 x 5'0) with a pitched roof and window to side. There is an outside tap and steps ascending from the side of the property up to a gated access to the front and driveway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £10.10s.0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.