Hampton Road, Redland
A 2 double bedroom hall floor garden flat with private entrance. One of only two flats within a late Victorian converted building with spacious bay fronted sitting room, separate kitchen and shower room to rear.
Private westerly facing front courtyard and a spacious and private easterly facing rear garden.
Private entrance and level access.
Set within a favourably central location just a short stroll from Chandos and Whiteladies Roads and within easy reach of Gloucester Road and Cotham Hill plus local employers of the BRI, BBC, University and central commercial districts, whilst Clifton Down train station is also within walking distance.
Situated within the CN (Cotham North) Residents Parking Zone.
Notable for its over 3 metre high ceilings in most rooms, private entrance, front and rear gardens and twin double bedrooms.
- Private Easterly facing garden
- Private entrance
- Level access
- CN residents parking zone
- Bay fronted sitting room
- High ceilings
- Great location, moments from Chandos Road restaurants
- Two double bedrooms
the property is approached through wrought iron gate which opens onto a shared path to the side of the property, which passes the front garden on the way in. The side passageway provides private access to the rear garden straight ahead and two doors to the only two flats within the building, with outside lighting and meter cupboards. Private entrance into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((19' 9'' x 2' 11'') (6.02m x 0.89m))
central T shaped hallway providing access to both bedrooms, sitting room and steps down to kitchen area. High ceilings throughout, radiator, wood effect flooring, wall mounted central heating controls.
large storage cupboard accessible from the hallway.
SITTING ROOM: ((18' 4'' x 11' 0'') (5.58m x 3.35m))
angled bay to front elevation with upvc double glazed windows on three sides with sills and brick surround below, central radiator, further radiator on adjacent wall, wood effect laminate flooring, shelving built into one of the alcoves aside the former chimney breast.
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 7'' x 11' 3'') (4.14m x 3.43m))
a double bedroom with upvc double glazed window and door leading onto rear garden, radiator, built in alcove storage.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 4'' x 7' 11'') (4.37m x 2.41m))
a double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
KITCHEN: ((15' 6'' x 7' 0'') (4.72m x 2.13m))
steps down from the entrance hallway lead into the kitchen with upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking rear garden, wood effect laminate flooring continues from the hallway. Fully fitted kitchen with eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, roll edged worksurfaces on two sides with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, splashback tiling and brick finish on opposing wall, radiator, integrated 4 ring electric hob with extractor hood over and electric oven below. Space for dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and freestanding fridge/freezer. Space for breakfast table.
INNER HALL: ((5' 3'' x 3' 0'') (1.60m x 0.91m))
a short inner hall provides upvc double glazed door with cat flap onto side elevation providing level access onto the rear garden and acts as an interstitial hallway between the kitchen and shower room. Wood effect laminate flooring continues, two small built-in cupboards.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: ((8' 1'' x 4' 6'') (2.46m x 1.37m))
obscured upvc double glazed window to side elevation, fully tiled walls and tile effect flooring, corner shower cubicle with Mira thermostatically controlled shower, wall mounted extractor fan, close coupled wc, built-in medicine cabinets, electric heated towel rail, pedestal hand basin, fixed wall mirror and radiator.
front courtyard garden which is private to this property and surrounded by bedded plants with central patio area, low stone walls with iron railings above. The garden is generally west facing catching the evening sun.
a generally east facing rear garden with patio area immediately abutting the property with outside lighting and water supply. This extends away to a stone chipped rear section of garden with pond, garden shed and further storage shed at the foot of the garden. It is screened to the rear by a mixture of small trees and raised bed area. Completely enclosed on three sides by low stone walls and can be accessed either from the kitchen hallway, steps down from bedroom 1 or level access from the side passageway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1985. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
we have been informed the property is set up with a Criss Cross lease, or reverse freehold, with each flat owning the freehold of the other. The two flats share responsibilities as and when costs arise, rather than a formal service charge, with a share each year of the building insurance. This information should be checked by your solicitor.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.