Knoll Hill | Sneyd Park
Superb views towards South Wales - A bright, spacious and well-presented 2 double bedroom apartment. Boasting a fantastic south westerly facing balcony, communal gardens, garage and first come first served off street parking.
A highly regarded purpose-built apartment in the heart of Sneyd Park with attractive communal gardens surrounding the development, south westerly far reaching views, first come first served parking and a peaceful feel, yet still within easy reach of the city.
A particularly pleasant and leafy setting, located on the edge of Sneyd Park Conservation Area yet handy for Durdham Downs, Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road.
The flat is notable for its balanced layout with two generous sized double bedrooms, open plan layout with a large sitting/dining room open to a modern kitchen.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Outside: south westerly facing balcony, garage, communal gardens, communal wc, parking area on a 'first come, first served' basis.
A wonderful purpose built apartment in the heart of Sneyd Park.
- Superb views towards South Wales
- Bright, spacious and well presented purpose built flat
- 2 double bedrooms
- Semi open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Fantastic south westerly facing balcony
- Communal gardens
- Garage with power and lighting
- Owner occupied finish
- First come, first served parking visitors parking
from the parking area, pathway leads to the left and the block marked 13-18. Communal entrance hallway and staircase rises to the second floor, where the private entrance can be found on the left hand side, door marked '18'.
with door through to:-
doors radiating to living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Three cupboards with fitted shelves, one with space and plumbing for washing machine and consumer unit. Further cupboard housing the electric hot water tank. Electric radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (27' 4'' x 11' 10'') (8.32m x 3.60m)
semi open-plan, described separately as follows:-
alloy double glazed sliding doors give access to the balcony, two electric radiators, inset downlights.
large upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation with picturesque views, space for family dining table, inset downlights, electric radiator.
Kitchen: (9' 8'' x 9' 5'') (2.94m x 2.87m)
fitted with a range of base and eye level units with solid wood working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit and swan neck mixer tap, space for electric oven/grill with filter hood and stainless steel splashback, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer. Inset downlights, double glazed windows to the front elevation, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 5'' x 10' 6'') (3.78m x 3.20m)
master bedroom with large double glazed window to the rear elevation with magnificent views, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, inset downlights, electric radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 3'' x 8' 9'') (3.73m x 2.66m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation, inset downlights, fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, hanging space and shelving. Electric radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower above, glass curved shower screen, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, inset downlights, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the front elevation, shaver point, electric radiator.
accessed via the sitting room with fantastic south westerly views. Balcony cupboard
well maintained and beautiful communal gardens surround the development.
GARAGE: (external measurements 16' 6'' x 9' 9'') (5.03m x 2.97m)
the garage nearest the communal entrance belongs to this apartment. Single up and over door, power and lighting.
located at the end of a rank of garages adjacent to the above garage.
there are a number of off street parking spaces available on a 'first come, first served' basis for the residents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a lease which commenced on 9 April 1974 and ends on 21 December 2970. It is understood that the apartment has a share of the Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,899.96 (paid in two bi-annual instalments of £949.98). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.