Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
An exceedingly spacious and well-presented 3 double bedroom (1 with en suite) ground floor apartment (circa 1,400 sq.ft.), set within a prestigious Victorian period building literally on the doorstep of the Downs, also have an allocated parking space.
Excellent location; fronts the wide open spaces of the Downs - a marvellous playground and amenity.
Presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout, stunning kitchen/diner with attractive views over the city.
Handy for Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill shops, near St Johns Primary School and Clifton Village only a little further afield.
Easy access to the city centre/business/shopping/commercial districts, the waterfront, university, Park Street environs and main hospitals.
Accommodation: entrance hall, reception hall, sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, 3 double bedrooms (1 with en suite), family bathroom/wc.
Outside: communal front garden and a carport to the rear of the building accessed from Worrall Road.
- Circa 1,400 sq.ft.
- Victorian period building
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 with en suite
- Covered parking
- On the doorstep of the Downs
- Views over Bristol
- Stylish Kitchen
from Upper Belgrave Road a path leads to the communal entrance door into the communal hallway where a further door leads into large communal entrance hallway where post boxes and lift and be found to the upper floor and the subject apartment can be found in the far right hand corner where you will find the private entrance door.
ENTRANCE HALL: 8' 3'' x 3' 3'' (2.51m x 0.99m)
ceiling light point and door opening into sitting room.
SITTING ROOM: 23' 7'' x 15' 3'' (7.18m x 4.64m)
2 wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation towards Durdham Downs and some pleasant landscaped communal gardens to the front, 2 ceiling light points, storage cupboard, simple moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, radiator, Karndean flooring, built in storage cupboards with an array of shelves and central space with area for tv, opening to kitchen and door to inner bedroom hall.
HALL: 12' 9'' x 6' 9'' (3.88m x 2.06m)
doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study, family bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: 19' 0'' reducing to 14'10" x 14' 1'' (5.79m/4.52m x 4.29m)
with impressive circular bay window with 3 wooden single glazed sash windows with impressive views to the city with semi-circular built in seating and wooden table with useful storage beneath seating, ceiling light point, Karndean flooring. A modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base, drawer and cabinets units with quartz shark fin working surfaces with tiled splashbacks, integrated appliances including Neff double oven with separate warming drawer, dishwasher, 2 full height side by side fridge/freezers, central island with ample breakfast seating with butchers block element to one end, ceiling light points, column radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 1: 24' 7'' reducing to 18'1" x 14' 0'' reducing to 5'10" measured into bay (7.49m x 4.26m)
3 wooden single glazed sash windows with plantation shutters overlooking the front elevation and pleasant communal gardens with Durdham Downs beyond, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, wooden moulded skirting boards, period style radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 7' 11'' x 6' 4'' (2.41m x 1.93m)
a modern shower room comprising large shower enclosure with wall mounted stainless steel shower controls with principal drench head shower and separate detachable head, 2 complementary shelves, tiled surround, glazed sliding shower screen, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet, mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap and mirror over, hand towel rail, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, stainless steel floating towel shelf.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 1'' x 8' 10'' (3.98m x 2.69m)
single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation and with pleasant views towards the city centre, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: 13' 5'' reducing to 9'4" x 10' 6'' (4.09m/2.84m x 3.20m)
single glazed wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation with pleasant views towards the city centre, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, period style radiator, wooden moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 10' 3'' x 6' 4'' (3.12m x 1.93m)
separated by a dividing wall, comprising low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern with complementary shelf over, 2 single glazed windows overlooking the side elevation, discreetly housed boiler, radiator, modern free standing bath with stainless steel swan neck mixer tap and detachable shower head over, part tiled surround, tiled flooring, vanity cabinet, mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year lease which commenced on 10 July 1986. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £200. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.