Withey Close East, Westbury-on-Trym
An incredibly spacious (1,662 sq.ft.), extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home situated on a peaceful and desirable cul-de-sac within just 350 metres of Elmlea School. Further benefiting from off road parking for 2 cars, a storage garage and a magnificent 54ft x 35ft south easterly facing level rear garden.
Incredibly sought after location situated on a desirable and neighbourly cul-de-sac within a short gentle stroll of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane and within 350 metres of the highly regarded Elmlea Primary/Junior School, whilst also being within easy reach of the Downs, Westbury-on-Trym village, bus connections and Canford Park.
Ground Floor: porch leads through to a central entrance hallway, sitting room, utility room, ground floor cloakroom/wc, integral storage garage and an enviable extended 23ft x 20ft family sized kitchen/dining/living area with bi-folding doors connecting seamlessly out onto the level rear garden.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms, a family bathroom/wc and a separate shower room/wc.
Significantly updated and extended by the current owners in 2016.
A tastefully updated and well-kept family home with a gorgeous sunny garden, a practical and well-arranged layout and much more.
- A spacious (1,662 sq.ft.) extended semi-detached family home
- Situated on a peaceful and desirable cul-de-sac
- Magnificent south easterly facing level rear garden
- 4 bedrooms
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- A storage garage
- Superb extended kitchen/dining/living area with bi-folding doors
via a driveway providing off street parking for 2 vehicles framed by an attractive front garden. The driveway leads up to the entrance porch.
double glazed windows on 3 sides, tiled floor and the main front door leading into:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 1'' x 6' 10'' max inclusive of staircase (3.38m x 2.08m))
a welcoming central entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs storage cupboards with built in shelving and electric meters. Radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room and large sociable kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 6'' x 10' 6'' (4.72m x 3.20m))
ceiling coving, double glazed windows to front and a radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: (23' 3'' max x 20' 2'' (7.08m x 6.14m))
a fabulous large family kitchen/dining/living space, which was extended in 2016 and comprises a modern fitted kitchen with base and eye level cupboards and drawers with integrated appliances including a double oven, 5 ring gas hob with glass splashback and chimney hood over, microwave oven and dishwasher. Further appliance space for fridge/freezer, ample space for living and dining room furniture, 2 Velux skylight windows and 4 bi-folding doors provide a seamless connection out onto the level sunny rear garden. Radiators and part glazed door connecting through to the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (20' 6'' max x 8' 6'' (6.24m x 2.59m))
a large utility space with built in base and eye level cupboards with worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler (2016), radiators, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side and part double glazed glazed to rear accessing the rear garden. There are also doors off the utility room to a ground floor cloakroom/wc and integral bike storage garage.
low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
a spacious landing with doors off to all 4 bedrooms, a shower room/wc and the family bathroom/wc. Natural light provided by a light tube.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) 16' 3'' x 9' 4'' (4.95m x 2.84m))
double glazed windows to rear offering a pleasant outlook over rear garden, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 3'' x max into recess 8' 6'' (4.64m x 2.59m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((front) 11' 3'' x 10' 9'' (3.43m x 3.27m))
double glazed windows to front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 4: ((front) 10' 0'' x 8' 4'' (3.05m x 2.54m))
a small double bedroom, built in wardrobe, double glazed window to front and a radiator.
a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with built in storage cabinet beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, part tiled walls and a double glazed window to rear.
a white suite comprising a corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage drawers beneath, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed alcove shelving, chrome effect heated towel rail and double glazed windows to rear.
OFF ROAD PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the frontage of the property is tastefully landscaped to stone chippings providing off road parking for 2 cars with well stocked raised railway sleeper flower borders, handy gated side access through to the rear garden, access to the garage and door accessing the porch.
REAR GARDEN: (54' 0'' x 35' 0'' (16.45m x 10.66m))
a gorgeous sunny south easterly facing level rear garden of a good size with a composite deck closest to the kitchen/dining space, further paved seating area, well stocked flower borders, fenced boundaries, outdoor tap and power socket, handy side pathway with space for recycling bins etc, which also has gated access to the front of the property.
BICYCLE STORAGE GARAGE: (10' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.05m x 2.59m))
double doors to front, ample storage for bicycles, sports equipment etc and door providing accessing through the garage into the utility room.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.