Downleaze, Sneyd Park
Perched on the edge of Durdham Downs and boasting fantastic elevated views, a 3 double bedroom first floor apartment offering light and well-arranged accommodation of circa 1,300 sq. ft., including large bay fronted sitting room, separate kitchen/dining room, off street parking and storage shed.
The apartment enjoys a perfect position overlooking Durdham Downs with acres of green open space and fresh air yet retaining very convenient access to Clifton/city centre and the harbourside.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated parking space and storage shed located at the rear of the property.
An exceptional apartment set in an attractive semi-detached Victorian period building which has scope to be modernised in the fullness of time.
- Period conversion
- 3 double bedrooms
- First floor apartment
- Exceptional outlook over the Downs
- Circa 1300 sq ft
- Tall ceilings & sash windows
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Allocated off street parking space
- Storage shed
from the pavement of Downleaze proceed up the driveway where the communal entrance door can be found on the right hand side.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via grand hardwood front door, a smart and well presented entrance hallway, the right hand door gives access to the staircase leading up to the first floor landing where the private entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
via obscure glazed front door, door entry intercom system, tall ceilings, 2 ceiling light points, coving, built in bookshelves, vertical wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard, hardwood flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to kitchen/dining room, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (20' 9'' x 14' 9'') (6.32m x 4.49m)
a charming room with wide bay window to the front elevation comprising 5 large sash windows with stunning view overlooking the Downs, ceiling cornicing, 2 ceiling light points, sandstone fireplace, tv point, telephone point, 2 radiators, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: (19' 9'' x 14' 8'') (6.02m x 4.47m)
an extremely spacious double bedroom with tall ceilings, 2 large sash windows overlooking the front elevation with views over the Downs, ceiling light point, cornicing, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 7'' x 8' 6'') (3.53m x 2.59m)
tall ceilings with ceiling light point, obscure sash window to the side elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate shower enclosure with glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, obscure sash window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, coving, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (17' 9'' x 9' 10'') (5.41m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, 2 large sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, coving, high level storage cupboards, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (17' 5'' x 12' 6'') (5.30m x 3.81m)
a Shaker style kitchen comprising base and drawer units with granite worktop over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer to one side and mixer tap over, range cooker, space for upright fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated dishwasher, high level wall units with shelving beneath, tiled surrounds, wall mounted boiler, 2 large sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, tall ceiling with 2 ceiling light points, cornicing, wall mounted vertical radiator, space for large dining room table and chairs, tile effect flooring.
there is one allocated parking space which is located at the back of the property via the driveway to the side. The space is the third one in from the back wall.
located at the back of the property and also accessed from the driveway. The private shed is the first shed on the left hand side as you look at the back of the property from the driveway, an ideal space for storing bikes and outdoor equipment.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2001. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.