Granby Hill, Clifton
A 1 double bedroom ground floor flat of approximately 57m2 with separate kitchen, study space and private entrance. Set within a substantial grade II listed mid Georgian house and benefitting from no onward chain.
Large Georgian house converted to flats, historically known us Rutland House and dates to c1760.
Grade II listed detached Georgian building.
All electric heating.
Separate kitchen with window.
Communal bicycle rails.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Ground floor period apartment
- Set in a grand Grade II listed Georgian building
- Own private entrance
- Separate Kitchen
- Study area
- Desirable Clifton location
- Close to Clifton Village & Harbourside
- No chain
via private entrance through partially obscured glazed wooden door into:-
short entrance hallway with entrance mat, low level modern electric consumer unit, shelving and coat hanging space. Further internal obscured glazed wooden door into:-
L-shaped hallway providing access to all principal rooms with natural light from internal obscured glazed window to kitchen. Electric panel radiator, ceiling height metal enclosed electric modern consumer unit, door through into:-
KITCHEN: 10' 1'' x 7' 1'' (3.07m x 2.16m)
wood framed single glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen with rolled edge work surfaces to both sides, eye and floor level units, space for oven, space for undercounter fridge, space for washing machine. Partially tiled walls with vinyl flooring and wall mounted boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 3'' x 10' 10'' (4.34m x 3.30m)
wood framed sash window to rear elevation with tiled sill, electric panel and further night storage radiator on two walls.
partially tiled room with vinyl flooring, matching white suite comprising small size acrylic bath with MiraGo electric shower over, close coupled wc, pedestal handbasin, mirrored medicine cabinet and electric fan heater.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 5'' x 14' 7'' (5.00m x 4.44m)
bay fronted room with three wood framed sash windows into shallow-angled walk-in bay with tiled sills to front elevation below the retaining wall, electric panel radiator and further night storage radiator along single wall. The room extends around the corner to provide short, square space which offers the perfect study area and a further space leads from this with a head height window to side elevation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 December 1973 and subject to a perpetual yearly rent charge of £32. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is approximately £1300. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.