Oakfield Road, Clifton
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room apartment with delightful open plan living, completed to the highest quality in this very smart 2015 converted Victorian church with allocated off street parking. Situated in a highly sought after location near to Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road. To be offered for sale with no onward chain.
Thoughtfully converted and retaining many period features in what is a magnificent Victorian church conversion.
Set in a very pleasant and leafy side street, perfectly situated close to both Clifton Village and Whiteladies Road with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars. The nearby Clifton Down Train Station provides a direct link to Bristol Temple Meads. Durdham Downs is nearby and offers an expanse of green open space to enjoy.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
Enjoying allocated off street car parking space for one car.
To be offered for sale with no onward chain.
Peace of mind is assured with the remainder of the 10 year new home warranty that still remains.
- Stylish 2 bedroom converted apartment
- Set in a beautiful converted church
- A smart and high-quality interior
- Delightful open plan kitchen/living room
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Highly desirable Clifton location
- Leafy tree-lined street close to amenities & transport links
- Conveniently situated for Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
- Benefits from an allocated parking space
- No onward chain
from the parking area to the rear of the property steps lead down to fob activated communal door into communal entrance hall where the private entrance door to the apartment can be found immediately on the left hand side.
inset downlighters, electric panel heater, oak engineered flooring and doors to bedroom 2, family bathroom, storage cupboard (conveniently housing immersion tank, consumer unit and space for storage with space and plumbing for washing machine).
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: (19' 8'' x 18' 2'' (5.99m x 5.53m))
measured as one but described separately as follows:
a modern kitchen comprising an array of wall and base units with working surfaces, 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood over, further integral Siemens appliances including double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over and moulded drainer section into work surfaces to side, oak engineered flooring, 3 casement windows overlooking the rear elevation allowing ample light into this space and
continuation of oak engineered flooring, inset downlighters, video entry intercom system, electric panel heater, in built shelving and storage unit leading through to:
BEDROOM 1: (12' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.81m x 3.05m))
3 casement windows overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, electric panel heater, bank of fitted cupboards with ample shelf and hanging space, door to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: (7' 3'' x 3' 1'' (2.21m x 0.94m))
comprising tiled shower enclosure with drench shower head and separate hand held shower attachment and wall mounted stainless steel controls, canter levering glazed shower screen/door, wall mounted Duravit wash hand basin and low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, heated electric towel rail, additionally part tiled walls, mechanical ventilation heat recovery system, matching floor tiles enjoying electric underfloor heating.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 8'' x 12' 1'' (4.47m x 3.68m))
ceiling light point, 2 casement windows overlooking the side elevation, electric panel heater, fitted cupboards allowing ample shelf and hanging space, useful cupboard into recess.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 3'' x 6' 5'' (2.21m x 1.95m))
a very high quality modern bathroom suite comprising Duravit sanitary ware including Porcelanosa tiled bath with stainless steel contemporary tap, wall mounted stainless steel controls, wall mounted shower attachment over, canter levering glazed shower screen, large Porcelanosa wall tiles surrounding bath enclosure, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern with shelf and wall mounted mirror over, wall mounted wash hand basin with swan neck stainless steel mixer tap, shaver point, heated towel rail, inset downlights, mechanical ventilation heat recovery system, matching Porcelanosa floor tiles enjoying electric underfloor heating.
CAR PARKING SPACE:
located immediately next to the communal entrance door to the property prior to descending stairs numbered 1.
timber built bike store with bike hoops internally for securing cycles, further secured from the outside.
BIN & RECYCLING STORES:
are available to the front of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced from 2015. We understand there is a ground rent payable of £??? per annum or a share of the freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £160. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.