Elton Road, Bishopston
A 4 double bedroom, 3 reception room Victorian semi-detached family home situated within just 600 metres of Redland Green School and further benefiting from a 40ft x 25ft rear garden, off street parking for 2 cars, a garage and workshop/storage space. Prime location on the west side of Bishopston within a short stroll of the fabulous independent cafes, shops and restaurants of Gloucester Road, also handy for bus connections to central areas and Redland and Montpelier train stations and within just 600 metres of the highly regarded Redland Green Secondary School. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule with handy connection straight through to the rear garden, central entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/family room, reception 3/dining room, separate kitchen which leads through to a utility room and ground floor cloakroom/wc. First Floor: spacious landing, 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc. Lower Ground Floor: workshop/storage room and adjoining integral single garage to the side of the property. To the front there is a forecourt with 2 off street parking spaces and to the rear there is a 40ft x 25ft sloped rear garden with seating areas both closest to the property and at the top of the garden enjoy much of the day's sunshine. A well-proportioned period home in a great location for families.
- A Victorian semi-detached family home
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Separate kitchen and utility room
- 40ft x 25ft rear garden
- Integral garage
- Workshop/storage space
- Within just 600m of Redland Green School
via pathway beside the driveway up the right hand side of the property where there are several steps leading up towards the main front door to the house.
a practical tiled floor, useful door connecting straight through to the rear garden and part glazed period door leading into the reception hallway.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: ((19' 0'' x 5' 7'') (5.79m x 1.70m))
a central entrance hall with staircase rising to first floor landing, radiator and doors off to the sitting room, reception 2/family room, reception 3/dining room, kitchen and storage cupboard, further door accesses the staircase running down to the workshop and garage.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) (16' 6'' into bay x 14' 5'' into chimney recess) (5.03m x 4.39m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, bay to front comprising double glazed windows, period style fireplace, radiator and tv point.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: ((15' 3'' x 13' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.64m x 3.96m))
a good sized reception room to the rear of the property with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, period style fireplace, radiator and double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden.
RECEPTION 3/DINING ROOM: ((12' 10'' x 8' 1'' into chimney recess) (3.91m x 2.46m))
double glazed windows to front, high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, radiator and telephone point.
KITCHEN: ((13' 1'' x 9' 3'') (3.98m x 2.82m))
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over, integrated stainless steel electric oven, 5 ring gas hob with chimney hood over, further appliance space and plumbing for fridge/freezer and washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, double glazed window to rear and part glazed door accessing the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: ((10' 2'' x 5' 3'') (3.10m x 1.60m))
base level units with roll edged laminated worktops over, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, tiled floor, Velux skylights windows, inset spotlights, double glazed window to side, part glazed door to side accessing the rear garden and door to the bottom of the utility room accessing cloakroom/wc.
low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, tiled floor and a radiator.
a central landing with Velux skylight window providing natural light and doors leading off to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) (13' 5'' x 13' 1'' into chimney recess) (4.09m x 3.98m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, built in wardrobe, double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) (13' 1'' x 12' 11'' into chimney recess) (3.98m x 3.93m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, picture rail and central rose, period style cast iron fireplace, double glazed windows to front, tv point and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) (13' 5'' x 9' 4'') (4.09m x 2.84m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: ((front) (13' 0'' x 9' 4'' into chimney recess) (3.96m x 2.84m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, double glazed window to front and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((9' 0'' x 5' 7'') (2.74m x 1.70m))
a white suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, double glazed window to side and extractor fan. Loft access via pull down wooden ladder.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Staircase descends from the entrance hall level down to a landing where door accesses a workshop.
WORKSHOP: ((12' 6'' x 12' 6'' with ceiling height of approx 6'3/1.91m) (3.81m x 3.81m))
a practical workshop with storage space or hobby room with obscured glazed window to front, wall mounted gas and electrical meters and fuse box and door accessing:
INTEGRAL GARAGE: ((approx. 16' 6'' x 9' 3'') (5.03m x 2.82m))
a single garage with double doors to front.
OFF STREET PARKING/FRONT GARDEN:
the front of the property is landscaped to provide off street parking for 2 cars with E.V. charging point plus raised flower beds either side. The driveway leads up to the integral single garage and there is a pathway to the right hand side leading up to the main front door of the property
REAR GARDEN: ((approx. 40' 0'' x 25' 0'') (12.18m x 7.61m))
a tiered rear garden with a good sized seating area closest to the property with steps rising up and pathway leading beside a sloped lawn section with raised railway sleeper flower borders framed with attractive Victorian brick walls. The garden ascends to the top where there is a raised decked terrace enjoying much of the day’s sunshine with vegetable plants beside. The garden has the advantage of a side access pathway connecting through the vestibule entrance to the front of the property and there is an outside tap, power point, storage shed and awning.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.