Miles Road, Clifton
A light and bright one double bedroom apartment forming part of this imposing and well cared for period building in a lovely convenient Clifton location.
Located between Whiteladies and Pembroke Road on a quiet and well-regarded backwater, providing easy access to the extensive range of shops, restaurants and cafes of Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill. The Everyman cinema, the Alma Tavern pub and theatre and Clifton Down train station, providing a local regular connection through to Temple Meads, are also nearby.
Accommodation: entrance hallway leads through to an inner lobby with coat hooks and door through to a bright 11ft x 10ft sitting room, separate kitchen with a large window, bedroom, modern fitted shower room/wc and airing cupboard.
A peaceful, leafy setting with lovely views from the kitchen, sitting room and bedroom.
A bright and fresh apartment in a gorgeous location, offered with no onward chain.
- A light and bright apartment forming parat of this imposing and well cared for period building
- Convenient Clifton location
- 1 double bedroom
- Set in a peaceful leafy setting
- No onward chain
via a well-kept communal hallway and stairwell rising to the second floor landing where you will find the private entrance to Apartment 7 on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (9' 7'' x 3' 7'' max (2.92m x 1.09m))
ceiling coving, high level meter cupboard housing fuse box and electricity meters, door entry intercom and doorway through to inner lobby where there are built in coat hooks and a door accessing the sitting room. Further doors lead off the entrance hall into the bedroom and shower room/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (11' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.55m x 3.25m))
a light and airy sitting room with ceiling coving, central ceiling rose, sliding sash style double glazed window to rear offering a lovely leafy elevated outlook over neighbouring gardens and roof tops of Clifton towards Cotham, with partial views of Clifton tennis club to the left hand side. Electric heater, cable telephone and tv points. Glazed door accessing the kitchen, further door accesses a recessed Airing Cupboard housing the hot water tank and slatted shelving.
KITCHEN: (8' 7'' x 6' 8'' max to the window (2.61m x 2.03m))
glazed door opens into a separate kitchen with base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, integrated appliances include Bosch electric oven, 4 ring Lamona halogen hob, built in extractor fan and a fridge with freezer compartment. Part tiled walls and a lovely large double glazed window to rear offering a similar outlook as the sitting room.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 7'' x 9' 5'' max into recess (3.53m x 2.87m))
a large double glazed sliding sash style window to rear, tv aerial point, ceiling coving and central ceiling rose and electric heater, views over the neighbouring gardens.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 6' 0'' max reducing to 3'9" (2.44m x 1.83m/1.14m))
L shaped shower room with a modern white suite comprising of an oversized shower enclosure with system fed Grohe shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with storage cabinets beneath, shaver point, chrome effect heated towel rail, ceiling coving, inset spotlights and light tube providing natural light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1996. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £57.52 with a ground rent payable of £100 p.a. rising to £400 p.a. over 999 year lease. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.