Blenheim Road, Redland
A truly exquisite 1 double bedroom hall floor apartment which has been comprehensively renovated to exacting standards, with generous room proportions and stunning bay fronted kitchen/breakfast/sitting room.
Located on a leafy wide road with the Downs approximately 300 metres away - local shops on Coldharbour Road, North View and Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road and the Cambridge Arms all within 650 metres. Within 700 metres of Redland Green School and 200 metres of Westbury Park Junior School.
Extensively renovated throughout whilst retaining many period features such as cornicing, tall sash windows and deep moulded skirting boards.
Gas central heating.
Accommodation: entrance hall, inner hallway, kitchen/breakfast/sitting room, double bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Off street parking to the front of the property offered on a 'first come, first served' basis.
An impressive and well balanced apartment set in a highly desirable location.
- 655 sq ft Hall floor period conversion
- 1 double bedroom
- High specification throughout
- Stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/living space
- Tall sash windows with shutters
- Welcoming communal area with period tiled flooring
- Large utility cupboard
- Balance of period and modern features throughout
- Close to the Downs
- Recently renovated
pathway to the side of the driveway up to the communal entrance door. Double doors then lead into an impressive central hallway which is well maintained with beautiful Victorian period tile flooring. The private entrance door to the flat can be found to the right hand side of the stairs and is no. 8.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 11'' x 3' 5'') (3.63m x 1.04m)
via wooden front door, two inset ceiling downlighters, loft access hatch to access recessed ceiling void. Large utility cupboard with space for washing machine and shelving above, door to bathroom.
with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cast iron radiator, door entry intercom system, tall moulded skirting boards, Karndean parquet flooring. Doors leading to open plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room and bedroom.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/SITTING ROOM: (21' 1'' x 16' 7'') (6.42m x 5.05m)
described separately as follows:-
a beautiful modern kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with Neolithic worktop over, Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include two AEG waist height ovens, dishwasher and AEG 4 ring induction hob. Space for fridge/freezer, large island unit, wall mounted combi boiler concealed in kitchen unit, tall ceilings, ceiling rose, ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail.
large bay to front elevation comprising of five refurbished sash windows with fitted plantation shutters, ample space for large settee, tv point, cast iron radiator, Karndean parquet flooring throughout, tall moulded skirting boards.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: (17' 11'' x 11' 11'') (5.46m x 3.63m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, ceiling rose, cornicing, two restored sash windows to front elevation with fitted plantation shutters, cast iron radiator, picture rail, Karndean parquet flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 0'' x 7' 8'') (2.74m x 2.34m)
with steps leading down from the entrance hallway into a fabulous refitted bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, separate double shower enclosure with system fed shower over, glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, high level storage unit, cast iron style radiator with chrome towel bars, shaver socket, Karndean parquet flooring.
OFF STREET PARKING:
located at the front of the property which is offered on a 'first come, first served' basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. There is a ground rent payable of between £15.75 and £31.50 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £65. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.