Apsley Road | Clifton
A bright and particularly spacious 3 double bedroom top floor apartment (1,256 sq. ft.) with the rare benefit of a single garage set in a handsome late Victorian semi-detached building and offered with no onward chain.
Impressive and well-proportioned accommodation with full ceiling height located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village yet within striking distance of the city centre, Durdham Downs and Chandos Road.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: single garage (with provision to park in front), storage outbuilding.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) residents parking zone.
Gas central heating.
- A bright and spacious top floor apartment (1,256 sq.ft)
- Set in a handsome late Victorian semi-detached building
- Located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
- 3 double bedrooms
- Has the rare benefit of a single garage
- Located in the Clifton East (CE) residents parking zone
- No onward chain
from the pavement of Apsley Road proceed up the tarmac driveway. The communal entrance door is located on the side of the building.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
tall ceilings with ceiling light point, parquet effect flooring. Proceed through the right hand door and continue up the staircase to the top floor landing where the private entrance door to the property can be found immediately in front of you.
via wooden front door. A spacious hallway with ceiling light point, loft access hatch, built in storage cupboard, alarm control panel, radiator, skirting boards, doors radiate to kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 17' 11'' x 17' 7'' (5.46m x 5.36m)
a wonderful light filled room with 2 multi panelled sash windows overlooking the front elevation, coving, wall light points, fireplace with marble hearth and painted wooden surround, 2 radiators, Virgin Media point, telephone socket, moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN: 10' 3'' x 6' 10'' (3.12m x 2.08m)
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with worktop over, space for the following appliances cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, upright fridge/freezer. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, tiled surrounds, fitted shelving, ceiling light point, multi panelled sash window to the side elevation, vinyl wood effect flooring, extractor fan, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 8'' x 15' 7'' (5.69m x 4.75m)
an exceptionally large double bedroom with 2 multi panelled sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, built in wardrobe with storage cupboards above, ceiling light point, 2 radiators, telephone socket, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 2'' x 14' 6'' (4.62m x 4.42m)
a double bedroom with multi panelled sash window overlooking the front elevation, built in wardrobe with storage above, ceiling light point, coving, fitted shelving, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: 13' 10'' x 10' 4'' (4.21m x 3.15m)
a double bedroom with multi panelled sash window overlooking the rear elevation, built in Airing Cupboard housing Vaillant combi boiler, radiator and slatted shelving. Ceiling light point, radiator, telephone socket, wall shelves, skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed shower over, tiled surrounds, obscure window to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, vinyl wood effect flooring, moulded skirting boards.
STORAGE OUTBUILDING: 4' 0'' x 3' 1'' (1.22m x 0.94m)
located at the rear of the property as you look at the storage enclosures it is the far left hand door.
GARAGE: 16' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.90m x 3.71m)
at the bottom of the driveway there is a single garage (in a block of 5). It is the garage located second from the left with double doors. The seller informs us there is also provision to park a vehicle in front of the garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 10 July 1963. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.