Albermarle Row, Clifton
A beautifully presented hall floor garden apartment of 623 sq. ft., with light and well-arranged accommodation throughout. Boasting a large rear garden (25ft x 22ft). Set within an historic grade II* listed Georgian row on the slopes of Clifton.
A most impressive apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features including multi-paned sash windows.
An appealing setting just a mere stone's throw from the hurly burly of the fashionable Clifton Village and yet providing ease of access to the harbourside and city centre. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services.
Approx. 20 minutes walk to Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Estate, also with several parks and green spaces very close by.
The internal communal parts of the building were fully refurbished in 2018.
Cliftonwood & Hotwells Residents Parking permit is available on Albermarle Row.
No onward chain.
- A beautifully presented hall floor garden apartment
- Circa 623 sq.ft with light & well arranged accommodation throughout
- Large double bedroom
- Glorious and large sitting room
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen
- Internal communal areas fully refurbished in 2018
- Large rear garden (25ft x 22ft)
- No onward chain
from the pavement, steps ascend to an impressive pillared entrance with solid six-panelled wooden door and multi-paned fanlight, opening to:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL:
moulded skirtings, dado rail, simple moulded cornicing, and central ornate archway with turning staircase ascending to the second floor which enjoys plenty of natural light via multi-paned arched sash windows to the rear elevation. Private door to the left with moulded architraves, opening to: -
a most welcoming entrance, moulded skirtings, Six-panelled doors with doors opening to sitting room, bedroom, and shower room.
SITTING ROOM: ((13' 8'' x 13' 6'') (4.16m x 4.11m))
a glorious and large reception room, period style fireplace with slate hearth. Large multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation with working shutters. Moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, dado rail, radiator. Doorway through to: -
KITCHEN: ((16' 10'' x 8' 9'') (5.13m x 2.66m))
comprehensively fitted with an array undercounter units with a combination of drawers and cabinets. Solid wood worktop surfaces with tiled splashback and shelfing above. Large ceramic sink with mixer tap over. Integral 2 ring induction hob and electric oven/grill below. Integrated appliances including dishwasher and under counter fridge, large storage cupboard with space and plumbing for washer/dryer, and freezer, Multi-paned French doors lead to the garden with elevated window above. Further side window. Coved ceiling, ceiling light point, traditional column radiator wood effect flooring.
BEDROOM: ((14' 3'' x 10' 7'') (4.34m x 3.22m))
large double bedroom with two multipaned sash windows to the front elevation with working wooden shutters. Original door to storage cupboard. Door to: -
JACK AND JILL SHOWER ROOM/WC: ((7' 6'' x 5' 2'') (2.28m x 1.57m))
Victorian style white suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity unit with mounted ceramic sink and stainless steel mixer tap, walk in wide shower tray with rainfall shower head and glass screen. Tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and extractor fan. Ceiling light.
GARDEN: ((25' 0'' x 22' 0'') (7.61m x 6.70m))
private garden accessed from the kitchen. Fully enclosed with stone walls. Well stocked in a cottage garden style. Established tree and raised deck area.
Located in the Clifton Wood & Hotwells residents permit parking zone.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1995 (99 years remaining). There is also a ground rent payable of £400 per year. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars, the apartment has a 20% share of the total building costs. Last year this amounted to £969.80. There is an extensive programme of external repair, maintenance and refurbishment works planned. The seller has paid £4,750 for these works and will also settle the remaining £4,750 on or prior to completion. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts