Elmgrove Road, Redland
A spacious 1 double bedroom hall floor apartment with an impressive bay fronted drawing room (16'1 x 15'7) and a separate kitchen. The apartment enjoys a bright and airy feel with high ceilings and large sash windows. The accommodation and décor are somewhat dated and offer an exciting chance to renovate to modern tastes. Set in a handsome, early Victorian period building on a quiet side road, away from main roads yet c. 300m to Gloucester Road. Within a short walk of the apartment is Cotham Gardens - a very pleasant City park - Cotham Gardens Primary School, Redland Train Station linking Clifton and Temple Meads, and Bannatynes Health Club and Spa. Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, drawing room, double bedroom, bathroom/wc. To be sold with no onward chain.
- A bright hall floor apartment
- Attractive early Victorian semi detached building
- circa 550 sq. ft
- Impressive bay fronted drawing room
- Separate kitchen
- Large sash windows
- High ceilings
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement steps lead up to the six-panelled wooden communal entrance door, opening into the communal hallway where the subject property can be found immediately in front of you.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((16' 3'' x 3' 4''/11'2 max) (4.95m x 1.02m/3.40m))
with doors leading off to kitchen, bedroom, drawing room and bathroom.
KITCHEN: ((10' 2'' x 7' 8'') (3.10m x 2.34m))
comprising a range of wall, floor and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer unit to side with tiled splashback, roll edged working surfaces. Appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven. Ceiling light point, radiator, large multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, lino flooring.
DRAWING ROOM: ((16' 1'' x 15' 7'' reducing to 11'11) (4.90m x 4.75m/3.63m))
with a grand bay window with three wooden sash windows with original wooden shutters, overlooking the front elevation and pleasant street scene, impressive in excess of 10ft/3.05m ceiling heights with central ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, ornate ceiling cornice, high level period skirting boards, wooden fire surround with matching overmantel, ceiling light point, radiator.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: ((11' 5'' x 9' 6'') (3.48m x 2.89m))
ceiling light point, fitted cupboard with rail and storage cubbies with additional storage cupboard over, attractive multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 0'' x 4' 5'') (2.13m x 1.35m))
comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with tiled surround and electric wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, radiator, low level flush wc, cupboard discreetly housing combination boiler, obscure glazed Crittall window, lino flooring, ceiling light point.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £70. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.