Westfield Park, Redland
Situated on an impressive tree lined road and just a moment’s stroll from Whiteladies Road: a spacious (circa 1,000 sq.ft.) 2 double bedroom hall floor apartment, with separate kitchen and grand principal reception room (21'2 x 17'7) with access to a communal front garden. Exceptionally grand principal reception room 21'2 x 17'7 with 11ft ceiling height and an abundance of period features such as cornicing, picture rails and fireplace. Set in a favourable central location just yards from Whiteladies Road and a short walk from Clifton Down train station giving convenient access to the city centre. Accommodation: entrance hall, inner hall, kitchen, sitting/dining room, bathroom/wc and 2 double bedrooms. A gorgeous hall floor apartment in a prestigious and highly prized location within an attractive Victorian building.
- A spacious (circa 1,000 sq. ft.) hall floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Grand principal reception room (21'2 x 17'7)
- Separate kitchen
- Situated on an impressive tree lined road
- Access to communal front garden
from the pavement and limestone pillars the driveway leads to stone stairs rising to the raised entrance via a wood panelled door into the communal entrance porch, where the entrance to the subject flat can be found almost immediately in front of you. Door opens to:-
ceiling light point, high moulded skirting boards, exposed floorboards, radiator. Corridors lead off to an opening into sitting room and doors into kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: (9' 7'' x 8' 6'') (2.92m x 2.59m)
with an array of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged working surfaces and matching upstand, integral appliances including slimline dishwasher, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over and tiled splashback, contemporary extractor over and fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over with complimentary shelf into window sill, double glazed casement windows overlooking the rear elevation, laminate flooring, skirting boards, radiator, ceiling light point.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 2'' x 17' 7'' reducing to 14'2) (6.45m x 5.36m/4.32m)
attractive moulded ceiling cornice with period ceiling rose, picture rail, attractive bay window with three wooden single glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation with a wood panelled surround and working shutters, radiator, high moulded skirting boards, art nouveau style fireplace with attractive tile surround and tiled hearth with wooden surround and overmantle.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 0'' x 12' 3'') (4.57m x 3.73m)
wooden single glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation with wood panelled surround and working shutters, high moulded skirting boards, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (15' 1'' x 11' 1'') (4.59m x 3.38m)
wooden single glazed sash window to the rear elevation with wood panelled surround and working shutters, ceiling light point, high moulded skirting boards, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (5' 9'' x 5' 9'') (1.75m x 1.75m)
a modern suite with a part tiled surround comprising panelled bath with stainless steel mixer tap over and wall mounted stainless steel heritage style shower with wall mounted controls, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted sink with storage beneath and stainless steel mixer tap over with tiled splashback, mirror/storage unit over, ceiling light point, heated towel rail, tiled floor and obscure double glazed casement window overlooking the side elevation.
to the front of the property there is a communal garden shared between the four flats within the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1976. It is understood that there is a ground rent of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.