High Kingsdown, Kingsdown
A rare architect designed 1960’s open plan 4 bedroom house with large windows flooding the accommodation with natural light all overlooking the generous 31ft x 28ft south west facing town garden.
Generous and bright accommodation with a very impressive 22ft x 15ft living area opening out onto the south west facing town garden.
The property is in more than perfectly habitable condition yet offers the opportunity to enhance and update to individual styles in the fullness of time.
The house has lots of practical storage solutions throughout whilst maintaining the flow of an open plan house.
The location is exceptionally convenient being within a few hundred yards of all the amenities of St Michaels Hill and within a short distance of the city centre, Gloucester Road/Stokes Croft, Whiteladies Road and the medical and academic districts.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom/wc.
Offered with no onward chain which makes for a simple and straightforward move.
- A rare architect designed 1960's house
- 4 bedrooms
- Impressive 22ft x 15ft living area
- Fitted kitchen open plan to living area
- Generous and bright accommodation
- Practical storage solutions throughout
- 31ft x 28ft south west facing town garden
- Single garage
- No onward chain making a straightforward move possible.
best approached from Little Paul Street. On entering Little Paul Street take the first path on the left hand side. The subject property is the third house.
doors leading off to the sitting room, understairs storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard and downstairs wc.
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, fitted shelving and window to the side elevation.
LIVING ROOM: (22' 2'' x 15' 3'') (6.75m x 4.64m)
a very impressive big room with almost full width and height windows to the side elevation overlooking the sunny south westerly facing rear garden, stairs rise to the first floor, 2 radiators and opening through to:
KITCHEN: (9' 2'' x 6' 6'') (2.79m x 1.98m)
full width window to the side elevation overlooking the rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink unit and draining board, space for fridge/freezer and space for electric oven.
doors accessing all 4 bedrooms and bathroom/wc, access to loft storage space, radiator and built in Airing Cupboard and further storage housing the gas combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 6'' x 10' 0'') (4.72m x 3.05m)
windows to the side elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 8'' x 8' 10'') (3.86m x 2.69m)
radiator, window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 10'' x 8' 0'') (2.69m x 2.44m)
window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (8' 10'' x 7' 8'') (2.69m x 2.34m)
radiator, window to the side elevation and fitted bookshelf.
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, majority tiled walls, wood panelling to dado height on one wall, high level window, ceiling spotlights.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 31' 0'' x 28' 0'') (9.44m x 8.53m)
benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect, low maintenance rear garden with large patio and shrub and flower borders.
the garage is located in a block off Myrtle Road. On entering from Myrtle Road the garage is the second on the left hand side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.