Redland Road | Redland
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS ARE SOUGHT FOR THIS PROPERTY BY 10AM ON TUESDAY 9TH AUGUST 2022. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO REQUEST A LETTER EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE.
A generously proportioned one double bedroom flat with private entrance and south facing garden. Part of an attractive converted Victorian building it is presented to a very high standard and provides no onward chain.
Forming part of a large converted Victorian semi-detached house the property has an appealing balanced layout and contemporary finish internally.
Beautiful south facing front garden with adjoining courtyard provides for a very welcoming approach to the property.
Equidistant between Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road in a sought after leafy location with excellent parks nearby and just a moment’s walk from Redland station.
The property is well finished throughout with wood framed double glazed sash windows, predominantly hard flooring with carpet only in the bedroom, open plan kitchen with adjacent sitting room, Nest controlled gas fired central heating and a useful utility room.
Ceiling heights between 2.17m and 2.25m throughout.
An internally managed building with the benefit of a long leasehold.
- A generously proportioned flat
- Private entrance
- Double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Utility room
- Part of an attractive converted Victorian building
- Beautiful south facing front garden
- Presented to a very high standard
- No onward chain
- Council Tax Band: B.
the property is approached from the pavement between twin stone pillared entrance columns with cast iron pedestrian gate opens onto a shared path with a short flight of 5 steps which continue onto the side passage way for the rest of the building. At this point you turn left onto the private garden of this property. Five further steps down from the raised front garden lead down to an attractive patioed front courtyard with outside lighting and seating where a small storm porch can be found on the front of the property. A 4 panelled obscure glazed wooden front door provides the private entrance into:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM: (16' 3'' x 14' 2'') (4.95m x 4.31m)
open plan with adjacent kitchen but described separately:
angled window bay to front elevation with 4 wood framed double glazed sash windows overlooking the front garden with radiator below, wood laminate flooring throughout, recessed shelving alcove at head height, further radiator and all principal rooms lead from this area.
open plan with adjacent living room, eye and floor level kitchen units with square edged wood effect worktops with metro tile splashback tiling, integrated stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated Bosch electric oven and matching 4 ring electric oven top and matching stainless steel extractor hood over, space and plumbing for undercounter fridge and undercounter dishwasher, tiled flooring, display cabinet and wine rack.
BEDROOM: (13' 8'' x 12' 7'') (4.16m x 3.83m)
wood framed double glazed sash windows to the front elevation set into deep recess with large sill area acting as a window seat with radiator on opposing wall and large built in wardrobe with folding doors.
wood laminate flooring continues from the sitting room with space and plumbing for washing machine and shelving above, wall mounted gas fired Worcester Green Star 24I Junior boiler, power and lighting.
acrylic bath with shower attachment over and metro style tiling into the corner with shower side screen. Close coupled wc, hand basin set into vanity unit with metro tile splashback, shaving point, tiled flooring, mains fed heated towel rail and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
a raised south facing front garden is laid predominantly to lawn with a very useable courtyard abutting the property with space for outside seating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 15 June 1968. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no monthly service charge. Maintenance costs of the building are split equally between all flat owners as and when works are necessary. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.