Charlotte Street, Brandon Hill
A stunning, first floor apartment, 979 sq. ft. of superlative quality throughout, set within an iconic grade II* listed row nestled between Brandon Hill and Park Street. Well-arranged accommodation throughout with semi- open plan living accommodation to the front and two double bedrooms to the rear. Set in favoured position within yards of Park Street to the left and Brandon Hill to right. A diverse range of shops, bars and restaurants all within a few hundred yards, close to Bristol University, the BBC and the city centre. The apartment has been carefully restored by the current owners, retaining period features such as high ceilings, wood panelling, sash windows with shutters, blended with modern kitchen and bathroom fittings, and electric heating system. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc Outside: gated off street parking for one car. Access to Brandon Hill. Offered with no onward chain which allows for a straightforward move.
- First floor apartment of 979 sq ft.
- High standard throughout
- Gated off street parking
- 2 double bedrooms
- Nestled between Brandon Hill & Park Street
pathway leads to communal entrance vestibule and front door, telephone entry system. Attractive communal hallway and staircase rise to the first floor and private door marked no. 6.
ENTRANCE HALL: (16' 8'' x 4' 9'') (5.08m x 1.45m)
hanging space for coats and shoe storage. Four steps up into the main hallway, elevated cupboard and utility cupboard with plumbing for a washer/drier. Hot water tank over. Doors lead to sitting room, bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom/wc. Entry phone system, electric panel heater.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 9'' max into bay x 16' 7'' max into chimney recess) (6.02m x 5.05m)
exceptionally bright with high ceilings, two large sash windows and working shutters to the front elevation, rooftop and Brandon Hill views, ceiling coving, wood panelling to dado level, fireplace with marble surround, and floral tile inset. Two electric traditional style column radiators. Opening through to:-
KITCHEN: (19' 8'' max into bay x 8' 7'') (5.99m x 2.61m)
fitted with a range of wall and base level units incorporating working surfaces, solid wood breakfast bar, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap above, 4 ring induction hob with glass and stainless steel filter hood above and electric oven grill below. Integrated fridge and freezer. Feature floating ceiling with inset downlights and strip LED lights. Sash window with working shutters. Partially tiled walls, Karndean flooring, electric radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 3'' max into bay x 10' 1'' max into chimney recess) (4.04m x 3.07m)
sash window and working shutters to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe with bedside shelf, electric heater, cornicing, and ceiling rose.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 4'' x 7' 11'') (4.97m x 2.41m)
sash window and working shutters, double cupboard, electric radiator, cornicing, and ceiling rose.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 8'' max into bay x 6' 3'') (2.94m x 1.90m)
white suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern and working surface, vanity unit with ceramic sink inset, panelled bath with central mixer tap and shower over, electric heated towel rail and radiator, frosted sash window to rear elevation with working shutters.
secure, electric gated operated allocated off street parking space for one car. Access from Berkeley Square. N.B pedestrian access is from Park Street.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 600 year lease which commenced on 6 April 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £136. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.