Durdham Park | Redland
A fashionable and well-dressed 2 bedroom purpose-built large 'loft-style' apartment with open plan living space filled with natural light and an open westerly aspect overlooking lawned communal gardens and The Downs.
Many practical benefits including lift access, single garage (with light and power) visitor parking and large communal gardens.
Set in a well established apartment block with an organised management company including an onsite warden.
The location is both favoured and convenient being on the edge of The Downs which offers 400 acres of recreational space and within a few hundred yards of the many amenities of both Whiteladies Road and Westbury Park.
Well placed for public transport with a bus stop within a few hundred metres and Clifton Down train station approximately 1km away.
- Loft apartment
- 25' x 19' Open plan kitchen / living space
- 2 Bedrooms + stylish bathroom
- Westerly aspect overlooking the Downs
- Single garage with light and power
- Lift access / visitor parking / communal gardens
- Organised management company including on site warden
doors leading off to bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom, large opening into the living space, engineered oak flooring. Practical utility cupboard housing automatic washing machine, hot water tank with pressurised system and boiler. Coat rack with shelving above and consumer unit.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: (25' 4'' x 19' 8'') (7.72m x 5.99m)
stunning large 'loft-style' living arrangement with large double glazed windows to rear elevation with an uncluttered view over Durdham Downs and benefitting from a westerly aspect. Run of kitchen units with working surfaces incorporating 4 ring induction hob and electric hood, filter and light over, electric oven/grill and integrated microwave, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and filter, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. Continuation of engineered oak flooring and useful storage space at rear of the room.
BEDROOM 1: (19' 6'' x 9' 9'') (5.94m x 2.97m)
double glazed windows to the rear elevation overlooking the communal gardens and the views of the Downs. Range of fitted wardrobes, electric panel radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 10'' x 9' 7'') (2.99m x 2.92m)
double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking communal garden and views of the Downs.
low level wc, wash handbasin and storage drawer underneath, bath with brushed brass style mixer tap, hand held shower fitment and overhead shower rose. Solid wood surfaces, extractor fan, tiled floor, stylish wall lamps.
expansive lawn with tree borders and a lovely open westerly aspect which attracts a lot of sunshine.
GARAGE: (16' 5'' x 8' 0'') (5.00m x 2.44m)
(with door opening width of 7'0/2.13m and height of 6'0/1.83m) on entering the parking and garaging area for Wallcroft, the garage is on the left hand side and is the first you come to on the left. It is unmarked.
14 visitor parking spaces available.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 2 September 1971. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £372 (this includes the buildings insurance and water). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.