Clarendon Road, Redland
Enjoying fine city views- a charming 2 double bedroom, Victorian period top floor apartment of circa 785 sq. ft., with a separate kitchen/breakfast room. Situated on a peaceful tree-lined street close to the local amenities and green open spaces. To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
A well-proportioned 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with a pleasant layout and excellent city views
Situated in the heart of Redland within just 200 metres of Redland Green Park, also near Redland Green School, Cotham Gardens Park, Redland train station, The Shakespeare 'gastro pub' and convenient for access to all central areas.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, 2 generous double bedrooms and bathroom/wc
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A well proportioned (circa 785 sq. ft) top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting room with grandstand city view to the rear
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible
pathway leads to the left of the building to the communal front door. A large window provides natural light to the staircase - stairs rise to second floor where you will find the private entrance to the apartment straight ahead of you.
a spacious hallway with frosted glazing to the communal area, doors radiate to the sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom/wc, double radiator, telephone entry system.
SITTING ROOM: ((15' 5'' x 14' 8'') (4.70m x 4.47m))
a light room with a grandstand city view to the rear with a westerly aspect, upvc double glazed casement windows, double radiator.
KITCHEN: ((11' 5'' x 9' 3'') (3.48m x 2.82m))
fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level units made up of a combination of cupboards and drawers, stainless steel sink with draining board, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood above and electric oven beneath, space and plumbing for washing machine, ample space for table and chairs, gas combination boiler, upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, loft hatch.
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 0'' x 12' 10'') (3.96m x 3.91m))
large upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 7'' x 10' 0'') (4.44m x 3.05m))
large upvc double glazed casement window to the rear elevation with the same impressive views, large double radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: ((9' 6'' x 5' 7'') (2.89m x 1.70m))
white suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, wooden Velux window, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 20 March 1975. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.