Claremont Road, Bishopston
An attractive 4 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, contemporary town house constructed in 2014 of circa 1700 sq. ft. The property is stylishly finished offering high specification materials, fixtures and fittings, with an exceptionally light and airy flow throughout. The property benefits from a private garage and a south-west facing terrace with views across Redland.
Clareton Villas is conveniently located close to the extensive and varied amenities on Gloucester Road and a short distance from Henleaze and Whiteladies Road.
Redland Green Secondary School is approximately 400 metres and Bishop Road Primary School within approximately 775 metres.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, sitting room, bedroom 4/study.
Lower Ground Floor: kitchen/dining room, separate utility room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1, shower room/wc.
Outside: south westerly facing roof terrace, garage/store room.
The property has a mechanically ventilated heat recovery systems (MVHR) made by Vent-Axia, which extracts air from the four wet rooms (the kitchen, wc, bathroom and shower room) and recovers up to 96% of the heat which is then used to warm incoming fresh air through concealed ducting to all other rooms of the house.
Solar Photovoltaic panels on the roof (which feed into the grid and provide a small annual income).
An inspirational architecturally designed Eco-Friendly town house offering well balanced and versatile accommodation and is immaculately presented throughout.
- Exceptional modern townhouse
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 1714 sq ft
- Redland Green APR
- Modern kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- Sunny terrace
- Garage with workshop area
- Beautifully presented throughout
from the pavement of Claremont Road proceed up the short paved pathway where the front entrance door can be found immediately in front of you. Door leading into:-
with large double glazed windows allowing lots of natural light into the galleried landing, solid oak parquet flooring, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, skirting boards, stairs descend to lower ground floor and staircase ascends to first floor landing. Doors radiate to sitting room, bedroom 4/study and cloakroom/wc.
a white suite comprising wall hung wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, wood effect flooring, extractor vent, skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 11'' x 13' 8'') (4.54m x 4.16m)
an exceptional room with elevated outlook with four floor to ceiling double glazed windows (two of which are sliding to give access to the Juliet balcony), fitted venetian blinds, ceiling light point, radiator, tv and internet point, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: (9' 10'' x 8' 2'') (2.99m x 2.49m)
large double glazed window overlooking front elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, oak parquet flooring, skirting boards.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Staircase descends from the entrance hall to:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (22' 3'' x 12' 11'') (6.78m x 3.93m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/dining space, described separately as follows:-
Kitchen: (11' 6'' x 10' 2'') (3.50m x 3.10m)
a modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with Silestone worktop over with matching upstand, large induction hob with separate individual gas ring with extractor fan over. Integrated appliances include two Neff waist height ovens, Bosch dishwasher and tall larder fridge. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and built-in water filter. Inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring, door leading to:-
Utility Room: (14' 11'' x 5' 6'') (4.54m x 1.68m)
with a large array of cupboards, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge, worktop over, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring, skirting boards.
Dining Area: (14' 10'' x 12' 11'') (4.52m x 3.93m)
space for large dining room table and chairs, two radiators, large double glazed sliding door leading out onto terrace, inset ceiling downlighters, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, skirting boards.
a light filled landing with vaulted ceiling, large double-glazed windows to front elevation, a mixture of oak and glass balustrades, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, skirting boards, oak parquet flooring, stairs ascending to second floor landing. Doors to bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 11'' x 9' 4'') (4.54m x 2.84m)
a double bedroom with two sets of double-glazed windows overlooking the rear elevation with cityscape views, inset ceiling downlighters, two radiators, tv point, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (11' 8'' x 9' 0'') (3.55m x 2.74m)
a double bedroom with large double-glazed windows overlooking front elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, oak parquet flooring, skirting boards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 10'' x 6' 6'') (2.69m x 1.98m)
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate shower enclosure with system fed shower over, glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, shaver socket, large built-in mirror with oak shelf beneath, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor vent.
large Velux ceiling skylight, vaulted ceiling, inset ceiling downlighter, a mixture of glass and oak balustrades, oak parquet flooring, skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1 and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 4'' x 11' 11'') (5.28m x 3.63m)
with three large double-glazed windows overlooking rear elevation and views over Redland. A large double bedroom with an array of built-in wardrobes and additional built-in storage, loft access hatch, inset ceiling downlighters, two wall light point, tv point, radiator, skirting boards.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (10' 1'' x 8' 1'') (3.07m x 2.46m)
a recently re-fitted luxury shower room suite comprising of wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, bidet, double shower enclosure with system fed waterfall shower over, glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, useful inset storage shelving set within the tiles, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor vent, 2 x shaver sockets, an array of fitted storage cupboards set within the eaves, two Velux ceiling skylights, wall light points, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled skirting boards.
TERRACE: (approx. 15' 5'' x 12' 8'') (4.70m x 3.86m)
mainly laid to wooden decking boards with pebbles to the borders, large sun canopy. A low maintenance outside space with external power and light sockets, enclosed by a mixture of iron railings and waist height rendered walls.
GARAGE/STORAGE ROOM: (16' 5'' x 14' 8'') (5.00m x 4.47m)
with up and over door, power and light, ample space for parking one vehicle with extra space to the side. An array of built-in wall units as this space is currently arranged as a workshop.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.