The Dingle, Coombe Dingle
Set in wonderful, leafy environs and close to Blaise Castle - a very attractive 3 double bedroom, 2 reception Edwardian period semi-detached house with beautiful gardens to the front and rear. The house offers very generous accommodation in excess of 1,600 sq. ft. with 2 large receptions, study, 20ft x 12ft kitchen/dining room, utility room and wc. On the first floor there is a very large master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms served by a family bathroom. A cherished home over the last 15 years, the house has been well maintained and the gardens lovingly tended. Located in what feels more like a country lane with views of trees at the front and an open aspect to the rear. The fringes of Blaise Castle Estate enjoy an almost semi-rural feel with acres of woodland, streams and walks - a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life - yet offering convenient access both in and out of Bristol.
- Semi Rural location
- Leafy fringes of Blaise Castle Estate
- Beautiful front and rear gardens
- Edwardian period semi-detached house
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- Ample Parking
- 1600 sq.ft.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION@
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.