Downfield Road, Clifton
A very smart and contemporary purpose-built 1 bedroom first floor apartment with attractive communal gardens and lift access.
Highly favoured location and handy for Durdham Downs, Whiteladies Road and easy access to Clifton Village and the city centre.
Accommodation: entrance hall, living room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
A compact yet cosy and comfortable apartment which would make an ideal first time buyer or investment purchase.
- A very smart and contemporary purpose-built apartment
- Double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Pleasantly landscaped communal front garden
- A compact yet cosy and comfortable apartment
from Downfield Road a pedestrian and vehicular pathway leads up to the communal entrance door on the front elevation. Two steps leading into communal hallway where stairs rise to the second floor where the entrance to apartment 13 can be found off the communal hallway. Wooden door opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALL: (5' 11'' x 2' 6'') (1.80m x 0.76m)
ceiling light point and moulded skirting boards. Doors leading off to living room/kitchen and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM: (22' 2'' x 11' 4'') (6.75m x 3.45m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
a fitted kitchen comprising an array of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with tiled splashback, electric oven with 4 ring electric hob over and stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge, space for washing machine, extractor fan, lino flooring, ceiling light point.
with large double glazed picture window and casement windows overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, electric night storage heater, moulded skirting boards, entry phone and door to:-
DOUBLE BEDROOM: (15' 11'' x 7' 7'') (4.85m x 2.31m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, electric night storage heater, moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 0'' x 5' 11'') (2.13m x 1.80m)
a white suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath, low level button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and complimentary shelf over with wall mounted mirror, extractor fan, wall mounted electric shower, part tiled walls, Airing Cupboard housing hot water tank and fitted shelf, tiled flooring.
to the front elevation of the property there is a pleasantly landscaped communal garden mainly laid to lawn with deep shrub borders and an array of mature trees.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1966. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.