Victoria Square, Clifton
A bright and stylish 2 double bedroom hall floor garden apartment with grand drawing room, beautifully refitted kitchen/dining room with access leading out onto a spectacular lawned rear garden with rockery and storage vault. Set within an iconic grade II* listed row overlooking tree-lined Victoria Square gardens. Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away. Grade II* listed. Accommodation: entrance hall, drawing room, kitchen/dining room, inner hallway, bedroom 1 with walk-in wardrobe, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc. Outside: stunning south westerly facing lawned rear garden with rockery and useful storage vault. Located with the Clifton Village (CV) residents parking zone. Presented to show home standards with a bespoke fitted John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen and is immaculately presented throughout.
- Hall Floor Garden Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 60ft x 22ft South Westerly Lawned Rear Garden
- John Lewis of Hungerford Kitchen
- 913 sq ft Accommodation
- Presented to show home standard
- Central Clifton Village Location
- Grand Drawing Room with Log Burner
- Grade II* Listed
- Clifton Village Residents Parking Scheme
from the pavement of Victoria Square proceed up the short pathway where the main communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via hardwood front door. The private entrance door to the flat can be found on the left hand side.
tall ceilings, ornate cornicing, two wall light points, door entry intercom system, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards. Hallway leads to kitchen/dining room. Door to:-
DRAWING ROOM: (21' 1'' x 14' 5'') (6.42m x 4.39m)
an absolutely stunning room with tall ceilings, ornate ceiling rose and cornicing, multi-paned period sash window overlooking the rear garden with working shutters, ceiling light point, log burning stove with marble mantle and hearth, tv point, two cast iron radiators, telephone point, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards. Door leading to inner hallway.
ceiling light point, small ceiling hatch, skirting boards, exposed wooden floorboards, doors lead to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (23' 7'' x 7' 11'') (7.18m x 2.41m)
described separately as follows:-
a beautiful refitted John Lewis of Hungerford kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with slate grey quartz worktop over with matching upstand, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include Neff induction hob, Miele waist height oven, Neff dishwasher, Miele fridge/freezer and Neff washing machine. Wall mounted Worcester combi boiler concealed within kitchen unit, ample storage with useful carousels. Separate pantry cupboard with additional drawers, double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, double glazed stable door leading out onto raised decking giving access via wooden staircase down to the private rear garden, inset ceiling downlighters, coving, exposed wooden floorboards.
inset ceiling downlighters, wall mounted radiator, cast iron radiator, ample space for dining room table and chairs, tall moulded skirting boards, stripped floorboards with uplighters.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 4'' x 8' 8'') (4.37m x 2.64m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail, large sash window overlooking Victoria Square with working shutters, cast iron radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, large walk-in wardrobe (7'2 x 4'2) (2.18m x 1.27m)
BEDROOM 2: (17' 4'' x 7' 4'') (5.28m x 2.23m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling light point, coving, picture rail, large sash window overlooking front elevation and Victoria Square, cast iron radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Useful high level storage cupboard.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern and built-in storage above, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, panelled bath with system fed waterfall shower over and separate detachable hand shower, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator, tiled surrounds and tiled flooring.
REAR GARDEN: (60' 0'' x 22' 0'') (18.27m x 6.70m)
an absolutely stunning south-west facing rear garden accessed from the kitchen with wooden stairs leading down onto a flagstone patio area, which in turn leads onto a generous lawned area with rockery to the rear with raised borders. There are a mixture of mature trees, shrubs and bushes to the borders. The garden is fully enclosed by beautiful stone wall boundaries, there is also a useful storage vault (8'0 x 6'6) (2.43m x 1.98m) ideal for storing outdoor equipment with windows on two elevations, power and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 1000 year less last 2 days lease which commenced on 24 June 1863. There is a ground rent payable of £30 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.