Pitch & Pay Park, Sneyd Park
A stylishly presented and recently updated, 3 bedroom terraced family home located within a popular and peaceful development and further benefiting from a south-westerly facing rear garden (30ft x 19ft) and single garage. Located in a popular and peaceful housing development just off Julian Road within 500 metres of the Downs, convenient bus link to the city centre and Cribbs Causeway, there are nearby local shops and amenities on Stoke Hill. Gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Having been re-decorated throughout with liberal use of Farrow and Ball paints, new external door as well as internal casement doors with chrome door furniture, re-carpeted throughout. Pitch & Pay is a hidden enclave without through traffic and offers a friendly neighbourhood environment. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, dual aspect sitting/dining room (22'11" x 11'8"), separate kitchen, cloakroom/wc. First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom/wc. Outside: single garage, front garden, south-westerly facing rear garden with sitting out area. A welcoming 2-storey home in a much sought-after residential area making it an excellent alternative to a large apartment.
- A stylishly presented and recently updated 3 bedroom terraced family home
- 30ft south westerly facing rear garden
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- 22ft sitting/dining room with full height double doors onto patio
- Open-vaulted first floor bedrooms
- Pitch and Pay Park is a discreet enclave of properties without through traffic
via a pathway leading beside the front garden and garage to a covered entrance where you will find the main front door to the property (as well as a personal door to the garage). Part glazed wood panelled front door with fanlight, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance, having wooden flooring, easy rising staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail and ornately carved spindles, useful understair storage space, radiator, ceiling light point. Door to cloakroom/wc. Casement doors with chrome door furniture, opening to:-
THROUGH SITTING/DINING ROOM: 23' 0'' x 11' 9'' (7.01m x 3.58m)
floor to ceiling double glazed window to the front elevation enjoying a pleasant outlook, wooden flooring, two radiators, two ceiling light points. Tall double doors with side panels overlooking and opening externally onto the rear garden. Casement door with chrome door furniture, opening to:-
KITCHEN: 12' 9'' x 6' 10'' (3.88m x 2.08m)
large window overlooking the rear garden. Panelled base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets, glazed display cabinets and shelving. Roll edged granite effect worktop surfaces with mosaic effect splashback tiling, stainless steel centre sink tidy with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral appliances including electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood plus dishwasher. Space for tall fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, floating shelving, ceiling light point.
low level flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback, tiling, tiled flooring, raised height obscure glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
high sloping ceiling with ceiling light point, two useful and large double opening storage cupboards. Doors with chrome door furniture, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 12' 4'' x 11' 9'' (3.76m x 3.58m)
large window overlooking the rear garden and enjoying the evening sun, high sloping ceiling with exposed beam and ceiling light point, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.58m x 3.12m)
window to the front elevation enjoying a pleasant outlook with radiator below, high sloping ceiling with exposed beam and ceiling light point, double opening built in wardrobe, Airing Cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester Greenstar gas fired combination boiler.
BEDROOM 3: 9' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.82m x 2.11m)
window overlooking the rear garden with radiator below, high sloping ceiling with exposed beam and ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 6' 10'' x 5' 2'' (2.08m x 1.57m)
panelled bath with hot and cold water taps, shower screen and wall mounted shower unit with overhead shower plus hand held shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level dual flush wc. Majority bevelled edged tiled walls, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, tiled flooring, sloping ceiling with ceiling light point, extractor fan.
SINGLE GARAGE: 17' 5'' x 8' 4'' (5.30m x 2.54m)
metal up and over door, light and power connected, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, raised height storage shelf.
level section of lawn to one side of the pathway plus an assortment of mature shrubs including a climbing hydrangea along the garage wall.
REAR GARDEN: 30' 0'' x 19' 0'' (9.14m x 5.79m)
immediately to the rear of the property and accessed via the through sitting/dining room is a paved patio with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with shaped borders featuring an array of spring bulbs, flowering plants and mature shrubs include clematis and red robin. Enclosed on all three sides by timber fencing and having a useful pedestrian gate giving access to Julian Road. Small garden store and greenhouse.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.