Chapter Walk | Redland
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, purpose built apartment, positioned on the second floor opening onto an attractive balcony with far reaching views across the city. There is secure underground parking, lift access and communal gardens.
Located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and also within striking distance of the city centre, Chandos Road, University and hospitals. Literally over the road there are 400 acres of recreational space on the Downs.
Practical living in a spacious and immaculately presented apartment that boasts an impressive living space and 2 bath/shower rooms.
Superb balcony ideal for table and chairs.
Secure underground parking for one car marked space no. 24 and communal gardens surrounding the property.
- A second floor purpose built apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Attractive balcony with far reaching views
- Impressive open plan sitting room/kitchen
- A spacious and immaculately presented apartment
- Secure underground parking for one car
- Bike stores and communal gardens
- Lift access
the property is entered through communal entrance door with intercom entry phone. Doors open to:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL:
doors straight ahead lead to either lift access or turning staircase with pleasant communal areas rising to the second floor, where the private entrance can be found for the apartment.
HALLWAY: (16' 0'' x 10' 10'') (4.87m x 3.30m)
a central hall which provides access to all principal rooms, with wooden laminate flooring, intercom entry phone, wall mounted radiator. Door into:-
Walk-In Storage Cupboard:
useful as pantry etc. with internet connection (BT Open Reach) and wall mounted consumer unit.
a short walk-in boiler cupboard housing a Flomaster hot water cylinder with wooden slatted shelving for storage to side. Mains stop cock.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/KITCHEN: (19' 3'' x 13' 4'') (5.86m x 4.06m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:
floor to ceiling height double glazed windows to south elevation directly overlooking Redland and the countryside beyond the city and opening onto balcony. Opens to:-
fully fitted L shaped kitchen with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback, integrated 4 ring electric hob with electric oven below. Square edged worksurfaces with upstand, stainless steel sink with matching drainer and mixer tap, eye and floor level kitchen units, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 8'' x 10' 0'') (4.16m x 3.05m)
floor to ceiling height double glazed window with excellent views over the foreground communal gardens extending to far reaching views over Redland into Cotham. Built-in wardrobe, internal door through to:-
En-Suite Shower Room/WC: (9' 9'' x 2' 11'') (2.97m x 0.89m)
walk-in shower up single step with tiled enclosure and mains fed mixer shower, pedestal hand basin, close coupled wc, electric heated towel rail, tiled flooring and ceiling mounted extractor fan, fixed wall mirror and shaving point.
BEDROOM 2: (10' 0'' x 9' 5'') (3.05m x 2.87m)
floor to ceiling height double glazed window with attractive views, wall mounted radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 2'' x 6' 6'') (2.49m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising acrylic bath with mixer tap and mains fed mixer shower over, tiled enclosure with shower screen, close coupled wc, pedestal hand basin, electric towel rail, fixed wall mirror, shaving point, tiled walls to half wall height, tiled flooring and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
BALCONY: (13' 3'' x 5' 7'') (4.04m x 1.70m)
a brilliant southerly facing balcony with glass balustrade and wooden decked floor provides excellent space for outdoor seating with pleasant views over Redland.
there are extensive communal gardens laid predominantly to lawn with stone wall borders which start on the west side of the building and are predominantly positioned on the south side and have an attractive mixture of silver birch trees, horse chestnut trees and many other varieties. These communal gardens are accessible to all residents and maintained regularly.
a gated underground car parking space with key fob entry which is numbered 24 and provides secure underground parking with covered access to the communal parts and lifts. From this area, behind the parking space is the electric meters and almost directly opposite are the water meters.
outside bike shelters, of which there are three, which are key coded and available to all residents of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2004. We understand that the land is subject to a perpetual yearly rentcharge of £15.15s p.a. We further understand that there is a ground rent payable of £300 p.a. (paid in two equal instalments of £150 in June and December). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £165.49. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.