Rockside Drive, Henleaze
A most attractive and exceptionally well proportioned 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room, halls adjoining 1930's semi-detached family home situated on a desirable road in Henleaze, close to the local shops and amenities. Further benefitting from level front and rear gardens, a single garage and parking. Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and certain move possible. Clean and well-presented accommodation, yet offering further exciting potential for cosmetic updating to suit individual requirements plus future potential for a loft conversion (subject to any necessary consents). Set in a favoured and convenient location within a few hundred yards of Henleaze Road with a range of cafes and useful shops and amenities - Old Quarry Park is close by. Local schooling is available at circa 650 metres to Henleaze Infant and Primary School. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into a welcoming entrance hallway with understairs recess, bay fronted sitting room, dining room/reception 2 with double doors leading out onto the rear garden, separate kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor wc. First Floor: central landing, three double bedrooms, bath/shower room and separate cloakroom/wc. Outside: front garden, level lawned rear garden, off street parking space and single garage. A well located family home enjoying a 54ft x 27ft level rear garden, balanced and roomy accommodation and further exciting potential.
- A most attractive halls adjoining 1930's semi
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms plus a separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Level lawned rear garden
- Off street parking and single garage
- Offered with no onward chain
via garden gate with brick paved pathway leading beside a level landscaped front garden to the main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (7' 0'' x 3' 9'') (2.13m x 1.14m)
high ceilings, tiled floor, attractive period leaded glazed double doors leading into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (12' 5'' x 7' 4'' inclusive of staircase) (3.78m x 2.23m)
a welcoming entrance hallway with high ceilings with original mock tudor ceiling beams, useful understairs recess with understairs cupboard housing modern fuse box for electrics, gas and electric meters. Radiator. Doors leading off to the sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom/wc. Alarm control panel. Staircase rising to first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (16' 5'' into bay x 13' 6'' into chimney recess) (5.00m x 4.11m)
a good sized sitting room with wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, radiator, feature electric fire with granite hearth, tv point.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (15' 9'' x 11' 11'' into chimney recess) (4.80m x 3.63m)
a good sized second reception room with high ceilings, inset spotlights and decorative 1930s wood beams, radiator. Double glazed double doors to rear, accessing the rear garden, with double glazed windows beside and above.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (20' 0'' x 8' 11'') (6.09m x 2.72m)
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, appliance space for cooker with built-in chimney hood over. Further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer. Space for breakfast table and chairs, inset spotlights, radiators. Dual aspect double glazed window to rear and side, with the rear windows overlooking the pretty rear gardens. Double glazed door also provides access out onto the rear garden.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side and wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler.
a spacious landing with doors leading off to all three double bedrooms, the bathroom and a separate cloakroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (17' 0'' into bay x 13' 4'' into chimney recess) (5.18m x 4.06m)
a good sized principal double bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling coving. Wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, offering a pleasant open aspect up Park Grove opposite. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (15' 11'' x 12' 0'' into built-in wardrobes/recess) (4.85m x 3.65m)
a good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast, double glazed windows to rear offer an abundance of natural light and a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens. Radiator and picture rail.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (11' 0'' x 9' 2'') (3.35m x 2.79m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, built-in corner cupboard, radiator and double glazed windows to rear offering a similar outlook as bedroom 2.
BATH/SHOWER ROOM: (7' 4'' x 7' 4'' max) (2.23m x 2.23m)
panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, radiator, part tiled walls and double glazed windows to front.
low level wc, double glazed window to side and loft hatch.
there is a generous loft space inviting potential for conversion into further accommodation, subject to any necessary consents.
attractive landscaped front garden mainly laid to stone chippings with flower borders containing various plants and shrubs, with a low level brick boundary wall to front, gated pathway leading up to the main front door to the property and further gated pathway to the right hand side of the building providing access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 54' 0'' max x 27' 0'') (16.45m x 8.22m)
an attractive private and level lawned rear garden with well stocked flower borders either side and paved seating area closest to the property, stepping stones lead diagonally through the lawn towards the rear of the garden where there is a further raised paved seating area and part glazed door accessing the single garage.
OFF STREET PARKING:
to the rear of the property there is a gravelled forecourt providing off street parking for one car leading to a single garage. This is accessed via a short shared rear access lane leading off Oakwood Road.
GARAGE: (approx. 16' 11'' x 8' 7'') (5.15m x 2.61m)
(with a door opening width of 7'5/2.26m) single garage with pitched roof, electric up and over door, power sockets, window to side overlooking the garden and part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.