Merchants Road, Clifton
A perfectly positioned apartment on the doorstep of Clifton Village - a spacious and very light 1 double bedroom first floor apartment with newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Merchants Road is ideally situated, Clifton Village enjoys an enviable reputation with its eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away. Just a moment's walk is the tree-lined Victoria Square, reputed to be Bristol’s fourth largest and a wonderful green open space Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom/wc. Within the Clifton Village parking permit zone. A fantastic Clifton Village period apartment, perfect for first time buyer or as a pied-de-terre within a building that is exclusively owner occupied.
- Victorian apartment
- Circa 600 sq.ft.
- Generous rooms
- Separate kitchen
- Double bedroom
- High ceilings and large sash windows
- Central Clifton Village location
- Within the CV parking permit zone
- The lease restricts selling to a buy to let investor
pathway leads to the left hand side of the building where the communal entrance is found on the right hand side.
telephone entry system, staircase rises to the first floor landing where the private entrance to this apartment can be found on the left hand side.
with doors radiating to the sitting/dining room, double bedroom, bathroom/wc and storage cupboard, radiator.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (16' 8'' x 14' 7'') (5.08m x 4.44m)
wooden sash window to the front elevation with working shutters and window seat. Ceiling rose, inset downlights, dining table spotlights, two radiators, door to:-
KITCHEN: (10' 5'' x 6' 8'') (3.17m x 2.03m)
modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, solid wooden working surfaces, tiled splashback, 4 ring electric hob with electric oven/grill below and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, slimline dishwasher and tall fridge/freezer, ceramic sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, combi boiler, extractor fan, cabinet spotlights, over cabinet LED striplights, ceiling spotlights, ceramic wood effect floor tiles.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: (14' 8'' x 10' 8'') (4.47m x 3.25m)
wooden sash windows to the front elevation with working wooden shutters, wall to wall floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, ceiling rose, double radiator.
modern Victorian style white suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator, heated towel rail, trail of ceiling lights, extractor fan, cupboard and shelving storage solutions.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 172 year lease which commenced on 10 February 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £93. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.