Ambrose Road, Cliftonwood
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £ 750,000 - £ 775,000. An attractive 4 double bedroom period townhouse with spectacular city-scape views over Bristol and south facing rear garden with raised balcony and open plan ground floor kitchen/diner. Located in the heart of Cliftonwood with its friendly local community and excellent access to Clifton Village and Bristol’s harbourside. Also within easy reach of the city centre and the green open spaces of Ashton Court, Leigh Woods, Brandon Hill Park and Clifton Observatory. Within 500 metres of Hotwells Primary School and circa 1 mile of Cotham School/ Cathedral Choir School. Within the Clifton/Hotwells residents parking permit zone. An array of retained period features. Ground Floor: kitchen/diner, cloakroom/wc Hall Floor: Siiting room, dining room First Floor: bedroom 1, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc Second Floor: bedroom 2, bedroom 3 Outside: raised balcony from the hall floor and mature rear garden A charming family home with a sunny garden and much more
- Attractive 4 bedroom Victorian townhouse
- Retaining an array of period features
- Flexible & spacious accommodation
- Generous open plan kitchen/diner
- Iconic Cliftonwood location
- Excellent access to Clifton Village & Harbourside
- Spectacular Harbour & city-scape views
- Sunny rear garden
- Raised balcony with views
from pavement a pathway leads to a period 4 panelled wooden entrance door into:-
GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE:
electric consumer unit and gas meters, wood flooring, skirting boards, period archway, radiator, ceiling light point, stairs rising to the first floor and descending the ground floor. Doors leading to dining room and sitting room.
central staircase tending to the hall floor; an open plan room, measured and described separately
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
KITCHEN: 15' 1'' x 13' 1'' (4.59m x 3.98m)
a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawers units, with central kitchen island and breakfast bar seating, 1½ bowl enamel sink with drainer unit to side, space for oven with extractor and tiled splash back, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, inset ceiling downlighters, moulded skirting boards, wood-effect flooring and door to:-
low level button flush wc, vanity cabinet mounted wash handbasin, extractor fan, wall light, heated towel rail and upvc door leading to lower courtyard.
DINING SPACE: 14' 2'' x 12' 7'' (4.31m x 3.83m)
inset ceiling downlights, large upvc double-glazed picture window overlooking the rear elevation and garden with separate double-glazed doors opening out onto garden. Moulded skirting boards, wood-effect flooring, radiator, useful storage pantry cupboard with shelving and lighting.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 4'' x 12' 5'' (4.37m x 3.78m)
with large upvc sliding doors opening onto wooden decked balcony with pleasant views out towards Dundry and city centre, and overlooking the rear garden, period fireplace with wooden surround and matching overmantle and slate hearth, ceiling light point, ceiling rose, mould ceiling architrave, skirting boards, radiator, spacious cupboard with shelving.
DINING ROOM: 12' 1'' x 10' 8'' (3.68m x 3.25m)
wooden single-glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation with working shutters, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, skirting boards, radiator, period fireplace with slate hearth, wooden flooring.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.06m x 3.71m)
wooden single-glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, radiator, storage cupboard with rail and shelf.
STUDY/BEDROOM 4: 13' 4'' x 7' 11'' (4.06m x 2.41m)
upvc casement windows with spectacular views over the city towards the harbourside, ceiling point, wooden flooring, moulded skirting boards, storage cupboard (housing emersion tank), radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 1'' x 5' 8'' (2.77m x 1.73m)
with tilt/turn upvc double-glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, spectacular views out over the city and floating harbour, low level flush wc, pedestal wash handbasin with tiled splashback and complementary shelf over, wood panelled bath with tiled surround and canter levering upvc shower screen with a wall mounted electric shower with detachable handheld control, corked flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, moulded skirting board
spacious landing with skylight window providing plenty of natural light.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 10'' x 10' 8'' (4.21m x 3.25m)
with Velux window overlooking the front elevation, with glazed door leading to roof space further allowing light, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator and spacious storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 7'' x 10' 10'' (4.44m x 3.30m)
with large Velux window with spectacular views out over the city and towards Dundry with further views of the harbourside, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
Raised balcony from hall floor and mature planted rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.