Withey Close West, Westbury-on-Trym
An incredibly well-proportioned 4 double bedroom, 2 storey semi-detached family home situated in a peaceful and convenient location within just 350 metres of Elmlea School. Further benefiting from a fabulous 33ft x 10ft sociable kitchen/dining/living space leading out onto a 48ft x 40ft level south easterly facing rear garden.
Incredibly sought after location situated on a desirable and neighbourly cul-de-sac within a short gentle stroll of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane and within 350 metres of the highly regarded Elmlea Primary/Junior School, whilst also being within easy reach of the Downs, Westbury-on-Trym village, bus connections and Canford Park.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into a central entrance hallway, sitting room, ground floor cloakroom/wc and a superb large L shaped kitchen/dining/living area with central bi-folding doors seamlessly accessing a level rear garden.
First Floor: landing with access to a generous loft space, 4 double bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom/wc.
Outside: generous outside space with a larger than average front garden with lawned sections and decked seating area and a superb 48ft x 40ft south easterly facing rear garden.
A much loved family home with balanced and well-arranged accommodation in a desirable location.
- Well proportioned family home
- 4 bedrooms
- Very large kitchen dining room
- Sitting room
- 2 bath/shower rooms and downstairs WC
- Within 350m of Elmlea school
- 48ft x 40ft level south east facing rear garden
- Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Close to Stoke Lane shops and Canford Park
- Convenient side access and on street parking
via garden gate and pathway leading through the centre of a large level front garden with lawned sections and generous decked seating area. The pathway leads up to the main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 8' 2'' x 11' 6'' (2.49m x 3.50m)
a generous entrance vestibule with coat hooks, all mounted Viessmann gas boiler, tiled floor and sliding doors accessing a cloaks/storage cupboard. Part glazed inner door leads into the entrance hallway.
central entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing and doors leading off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining/family room and ground floor cloakroom/wc. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 0'' x 10' 6'' (4.87m x 3.20m)
ceiling coving, double glazed windows to front overlooking the front garden, radiator, tv point and part glazed door connecting through to the kitchen/dining/living.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 33' 0'' x 10' 6'' increasing to 20'6" in kitchen/dining area (10.05m x 3.20m/6.25m)
a large sociable L sharped kitchen/dining/living space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level glass cream units with wood block effect worktop over with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including stainless steel Neff eye level double oven, dishwasher and further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer. Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear overlooking front and rear gardens. Ample space for dining room table and chairs, breakfast bar with further seating and a good sized family living space with further double glazed window to rear overlooking the back garden and 3 bi-folding doors in the centre of the room providing a seamless access out onto the back garden.
a well-appointed ground floor cloakroom with low level wc with concealed cistern and push button flush, small wash hand basin with storage drawer beneath, wall mounted chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, inset spotlights and door accessing a generous understairs storage cupboard, which also houses the fuse box and meters for the electrics and gas.
a spacious landing with doors leading off to all 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc. Feature alcove recessed book shelving and loft hatch providing access into a generous loft storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 10'' x 8' 5'' (4.52m x 2.56m)
a good sized double bedroom filled with natural light provided by the double glazed windows to the front and side. Built in recessed drawers and alcove shelving, radiator and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan, chrome effect heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 16' 3'' max into recess x 9' 4'' (4.95m x 2.84m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering an open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens. Radiator and recessed storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.30m x 3.20m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, radiator and recessed storage/shelving.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 11'' max into recess x 8' 2'' (3.63m x 2.49m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, high level linen cupboard with built in shelving and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 8' 10'' x 7' 6'' (2.69m x 2.28m)
a white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over and folding glass shower screen, low level wc and wall mounted wash basin with built in storage drawers beneath, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, recessed alcove shelving, inset spotlights, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
Front: approx 40' 0'' across x 25' 0'' max (12.18m x 7.61m)
a large level front garden with lawned sections, generous decked seating area attracting much of the late afternoon and early evening summer sunshine. Flower borders containing various shrubs and a central pathway leading up to the front door and round to the gated access to the rear garden.
Rear: approx 48' 0'' x 40' 0'' (14.62m x 12.18m)
a sunny level south easterly facing garden of a lovely size mainly laid to lawn with a generous paved seating area closest to the property, raised flower borders to one side containing various plants and shrubs, built in barbeque, outdoor tap and power sockets.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.