Pembroke Road, Clifton
A spacious and light, 2 bedroom top floor apartment set in an elegant grade II listed terrace. Positioned just off the Triangle by Clifton Village.
Presented to a good standard this light and spacious 2 double bedroom top floor apartment is centrally located between Clifton Village and The Triangle.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with expansive open space found on the Downs less than ½ mile away.
Accommodation: hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Located within the Clifton East parking permit zone.
Backs onto Arlington Gardens.
To be sold with no onward chain.
- A spacious top floor apartment
- Set in an elegant grade II listed terrace
- Well-arranged accommodation
- 2 double bedrooms
- Use of exclusive communal gardens
- Excellent Clifton location
- Close to Clifton Village, Clifton Triangle, Whiteladies Road & central areas
- Sold with no onward chain
from the pavement pathway leads to the communal front door, telephone entry system, period staircase rises to the third floor where the private entrance can be found.
door leading off to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Telephone entry system, skylight Velux window.
SITTING ROOM: 16' 11'' x 11' 4'' (5.15m x 3.45m)
sash window to the front elevation with a south westerly aspect, picture rail, Victorian style fireplace with cast iron insert and slate hearth, large radiator.
KITCHEN: 12' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.71m x 2.39m)
fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units with solid wooden working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with steel splashback, 4 ring electric hob with electric oven/grill below, stainless steel and glass filter hood above, integrated dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, engineered wooden flooring, sash window to the front election, inset downlights.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.65m x 3.02m)
sash window to the rear elevation with views to Arlington Gardens, fireplace with hearth, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 9' 1'' x 7' 2'' (2.77m x 2.18m)
sash window to the rear elevation with similar pretty views, radiator.
white suite comprising low level wc with concealed dual flush cistern, panelled bath with mains fed shower above and glass shower screen, wall mounted ceramic sink with mixer tap, tiled walls, tiled flooring, Velux skylight window.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1983 with a ground rent payable of £15 p.a.. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
Arlington Gardens is behind, This is a communal garden dating from the mid-19th century. It is understood that since 2012 local residents meet once a month and undertake some necessary maintenance.