Alma Road | Clifton
Surely one of Clifton's finest 1 bedroom garden apartments. Occupying approx. 900 sq. ft. (85 sq. m) of floor area with front courtyard, rear garden, private entrance, study and an allocated gated off road parking space, set within an attractive detached Victorian house.
One of 6 flats within an internally managed prestigious mid Victorian detached house, with each flat benefitting from allocated parking.
Good head height with ceiling heights of consistently 2.23m throughout and generous light levels with full size windows, several of which are floor to ceiling at the front and rear of the property.
Private front and rear gardens.
The exterior of the building has been completely refurbished recently.
A secluded leafy location yet a short level walk to Whiteladies Road.
Accommodation: vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, study/store room, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front courtyard, low maintenance rear garden (28'9 x 22'9)
A very large and unique 1 bedroom apartment comparable in size to some 2 and 3 bedroom properties in the area, whilst benefitting from gardens and parking
- A very large one bedroom period garden flat with private entrance
- Front and rear gardens
- A beautiful Victorian detached building
- Superbly located, quiet spot yet close to shops
- Dedicated parking space immediatley in front of the flat
- Separate kitchen opens onto rear garden
- Study room
- Larger than many 2/3 bedroom apartments in the area
the property is approached through pillared entrance over vehicular driveway, wide shallow angled steps with iron handrail lead down to private front courtyard with outside lighting. Double obscured glazed private entrance door leads into:-
VESTIBULE: (8' 9'' x 5' 5'') (2.66m x 1.65m)
open plan with adjacent hallway and naturally lit by front entrance door and further wood framed double glazed side window with plantation style shutters and radiator below. A wide reception area with fitted cupboards and display cabinets to one side with space and plumbing for washing machine doubling as a small utility area. Tile effect flooring, fibre optic broadband connection, opens through to:-
the hallway extends away through the core of the flat in a rough L shape and provides access to all principal rooms, radiator, wall mounted thermostat and door through to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (16' 3'' x 15' 5'') (4.95m x 4.70m)
wood framed double glazed sash window (of floor to ceiling height with plantation style shutters) to rear elevation overlooking garden set into shallow window bay area and radiator to one side, further radiator on opposing wall. Cast iron insert fireplace with tiled surround and stone mantel with slate hearth.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 7'' x 8' 11'') (4.75m x 2.72m)
fully fitted kitchen with eye and floor level units with granite worksurfaces and granite upstand, inset stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap. All Neff appliances which include 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over and matching oven below, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. An extension of the worksurface provides a breakfast bar area with seating for two and a cupboard at the back of the kitchen houses a gas fired Worcester Green Star 24i Junior boiler with further storage area below. Tile effect flooring throughout, radiator, wood framed double glazed doors leading directly out onto the rear garden.
BEDROOM: (15' 11'' into bay x 14' 11'') (4.85m x 4.54m)
wood framed double glazed sash window (floor to ceiling height with plantation style shutters) to front elevation overlooking front private courtyard, twin radiators flank either side of the large square bay the window sits into, built-in storage cupboard and door into:-
Walk-In Wardrobe: (5' 2'' x 4' 0'') (1.57m x 1.22m)
large walk-in wardrobe with ceiling height electric consumer unit, built-in shelving and clothes rail.
STUDY/STORE ROOM: (7' 1'' x 5' 2'') (2.16m x 1.57m)
currently used as a store room with radiator, which has obvious potential for study etc.
white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and mains fed mixer shower, wall hung hand basin, wc with concealed cistern, mains fed heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls to half wall height extending to ceiling height around the shower and bath. Wall mounted extractor fan.
a sheltered front courtyard immediately abuts the property and provides a sunny seating area with a great deal of privacy set below a raised bedded area on top of the retaining wall, perfect for catching the sun.
Rear: (28' 9'' x 22' 9'') (8.76m x 6.93m)
a neat rectangular garden which is quite large by Clifton standards and is bordered by a mixture of stone wall and timber panelled fences. The rear garden is arranged as a predominantly low maintenance patioed area with ample space for seating and barbecuing etc. A raised section to the rear and side take advantage of the west facing sun and is currently laid as a large wood chipped border with a mixture of ornamental plants and wild flowers with a timber shed in one corner. Outside water supply.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is one allocated parking space for each of the 6 flats within the building. The space allocated for this property is the one closest to it on a block paved driveway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1989. We understand that there is a ground rent of £10 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £65. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.