Career opportunities at Richard Harding
As a thriving independent firm with a family business ethos, we regularly receive enquiries about job opportunities within our agency.
Due to internal promotions and maternity leave we do now have immediate and upcoming vacancies.
If you, a family member, or friend might be interested, please do get in touch as requested below.
All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence and please apply with a CV
Either in writing to :-
Neil Muirhead c/o Sarah Gilbert
Richard Harding Estate Agents
124 Whiteladies Road
Bristol BS8 2RP
Or by email to both :-
Office Manager (Maternity Leave)
A major role within our busy office, requires the following attributes: –
- Highly efficient organiser, multitasker & leader
- Reliable and quick thinking
- Confident and helpful communicator dealing with customers face to face, over the phone and in emails.
- Excellent IT & secretarial skills.
Office Receptionist & Sales/Admin Assistant
An important support role assisting the Office Manager.
Must haves :-
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent IT skills & knowledge
- Clear and polite telephone manner
- Personal skills for meeting & greeting our clientele face to face, over the phone & in emails.
Experience working in a front office & basic estate agency knowledge is beneficial but not essential as full-time training will be given.
Are you a skilled Estate Agent or want to become one? If you always strive to be the best, have real drive and ability and seek an important career move offering genuine and rewarding future prospects this is a rare opportunity to build a fulfilling long term career in our highly professional and successful estate agency practice.