Knoll Hill, Sneyd Park
An incredibly versatile and well-proportioned (over 2000sqft) 3 double bedroom (1 ensuite) detached property situated in a peaceful and desirable location. Further benefitting from ample gated off-street parking, a double garage and a private, sunny south-westerly facing rear garden.
Location - tucked away in a desirable, leafy setting in Sneyd Park within easy reach of the green open spaces of Durdham Downs, the local shops and bus connections of Stoke Hill, as well as being convenient for access out of town via the motorway connections.
Accommodation:- entrance vestibule leads through into a central entrance hallway, 20ft x 14ft sitting room with sliding doors connecting seamlessly onto a raised decked terrace and rear garden, as well as accessing the dining room/reception 2. Separate kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor wc, raised landing with doors off to the principal bedroom suite with dressing area and bathroom/shower room/wc, bedroom 2 (also a double) and the principal bathroom. Lower floor landing, bedroom 3 with access onto the rear garden and the integral double garage.
Outside - remote control driveway gate accesses the generous driveway with ample off-street parking and front garden beside. To the rear of the property there is a fabulous 60ft x 45ft south westerly facing rear garden offering privacy and enjoyment of afternoon and evening sun.
A much loved a well-kept detached home in a lovely location, with balanced lateral accommodation, a beautiful garden and much more
- Spacious (over 2000sq.ft) & much-loved detached home
- Balanced and lateral accommodation
- Versatile & well-proportioned rooms
- 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Beautiful 60ft x 45ft rear garden
- Sunny south-westerly aspect offering privacy
- Ample gated driveway parking
- Double garage
- Peaceful leafy Sneyd Park location
- Close to Durdham Downs & amenities on Stoke Hill
via a shared tarmacked access lane leading off Knoll Hill, where there is a remote-controlled electric gate accessing the drive to the house. A large, tarmacked driveway provides ample off-street parking, leads up the side of the double garage and front garden to several steps leading up to the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (6' 8'' x 4' 0'' (2.03m x 1.22m))
a door entry floormat with tiled floor beside, radiator, thermostat control panel for central heating, door off to downstairs cloakroom/wc and further double glazed door leading through into the:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 10'' x 5' 4'' (3.60m x 1.62m))
a welcoming central entrance hallway with double doors accessing a generous recessed storage cupboard, staircase leads down to the lower landing and doors lead off to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room. Four steps lead up to the raised landing, which in turn has doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom and airing cupboard (housing the pressurised hot water cylinder).
SITTING ROOM: (20' 5'' x 14' 0'' (6.22m x 4.26m))
a large sitting room with central sliding double glazed doors to rear, offering direct access out onto a raised decked terrace overlooking the rear garden and wonderful views beyond. There is a feature fireplace with gas fire and stone surround, radiators, TV point and double doors connecting through to:-
RECEPTION 2/DINING ROOM: (25' 4'' x 9' 3'' (7.72m x 2.82m))
formally 2 rooms, this large reception room is filled with natural light provided by the double-glazed windows to rear and side, and offers great flexibility in terms of its use depending on one’s requirements. Radiators and part-glazed door leading through into the:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (15' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.67m x 3.71m))
a modern fitted kitchen supplied and installed by Boulevard Kitchens, Henleaze. Comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over, eye level stainless steel Neff double oven, inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer, Neff ceramic hob and microwave, integrated dishwasher and tall larder fridge, inset spotlights, double glazed windows to front, overlooking the front garden and driveway, contemporary upright radiator, and door accessing the:-
UTILITY ROOM: (10' 8'' x 4' 8'' (3.25m x 1.42m))
range of base level units with worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and freezer, wall mounted Valliant gas boiler, high level double-glazed window and part glazed door to side, both accessing the side pathway through from the driveway to the rear garden
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
a central lower-landing with radiator, alarm control panel, built-in safe, door accessing the integral double garage, a further door accessing:-
BEDROOM 3: (20' 5'' x 11' 0'' (6.22m x 3.35m))
large double bedroom or reception room depending on one’s requirements with inset spotlights, double glazed windows to rear and central double-glazed double doors providing an access out onto the rear garden. There is built-in desk and office furniture and radiators.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.37m x 3.65m))
a good sized principal bedroom suite, with door leading through to dressing area, and in turn to an ensuite bathroom, built-in dressing table and chest of drawers and large double glazed picture windows to rear offering a lovely open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens.
Dressing area: (8' 10'' x 5' 7'' (2.69m x 1.70m))
built-in open wardrobes with shelving and hanging rails, wood laminate flooring and door connecting through to:
Ensuite bathroom/shower room: (8' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.69m x 2.51m))
a white suite comprising a panelled bath, corner shower enclosure with cistern fed shower, low-level wc, wash handbasin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, chrome-effect heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights and a double-glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 0'' x 10' 3'' (4.26m x 3.12m))
a double bedroom with large picture double glazed window offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1, radiator, and double doors accessing a recessed linen cupboard with built-in slatted shelving.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 1'' x 7' 5'' (2.46m x 2.26m))
a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low-level wc with concealed cistern, was handbasin set into a counter with storage cabinets beneath, tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome-effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and a double-glazed window to front.
DRIVEWAY AND FRONT GARDEN:
the property enjoys the peace and tranquillity of its setting and has a private gated tarmacked driveway proving ample off-street parking, flowers borders to sides containing various plants, shrubs and trees. There is a side pathway leading through to the rear garden and access to the:
DOUBLE GARAGE: (17' 1'' x 14' 4'' (5.20m x 4.37m))
double garage with double-glazed window to side proving natural light, electric up and over door, power sockets and lighting.
REAR GARDEN: (60' 0'' x 45' 0'' (18.27m x 13.71m))
incredibly private, lawned rear garden with a perfect south-westerly orientation, rich well-stocked flower borders contain various plants, shrubs and trees. A paved seating area and large, raised decked terrace hanging onto much of the day’s sunshine. Pathways lead either side of the property to the driveway at the front.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.