Cranbrook Road, Redland
A practical and well-arranged 4/5 bedroom 3 storey detached family home located in the heart of Redland within just 600 metres of Redland Green School. Enjoying a level rear garden, the rare advantage of off street parking and a good sized garage.
Highly convenient location within just 200 metres of the independent shops, restaurants and cafes of Gloucester Road/Zetland Road and within 600 metres of Redland Green School (secondary). Also nearby Cotham Gardens Park, Redland train station and local bus connections to central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, utility room, bedroom 4 and integral garage.
First Floor landing: landing, 21ft x 14ft lounge/dining room, separate kitchen and reception 2/bedroom 5.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc, airing cupboard and further recessed storage cupboard.
A modern detached home with versatile accommodation and much more.
- A practical and well arrangeddetached family home
- 4/5 bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- 21ft x 14ft lounge/dining room
- Separate kitchen and utility room
- 31ft x 25ft level rear garden
- Integral double garage
- Off street parking for one car
- A modern home with versatile accommodation
via double gates accessing driveway providing off street parking for one car which leads beside the front garden to a covered entrance where you will find the main front door to the property and access to the garage.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (13' 8'' x 5' 0'') (4.16m x 1.52m)
staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, recessed cloaks cupboard with coat hooks and shelving, door accessing cloakroom/wc and further door leading through to the utility room, which in turn has doors off to bedroom 4 and access to the rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: (9' 5'' x 7' 10'') (2.87m x 2.39m)
a range of base level units with roll edged worktops and inset stainless steel sink and draining unit, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear and part glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden, further door accesses bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4: (15' 10'' x 7' 2'') (4.82m x 2.18m)
useful ground floor bedroom or home office with independent door accessed from the rear garden, radiator and storage cupboard.
staircase rising to second floor landing and double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell. Doors lead off to the through lounge/dining room, reception 2/bedroom 5 and kitchen.
THRO' LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (21' 7'' x 14' 5'') (6.57m x 4.39m)
a generous reception room with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear, ceiling coving, radiators, telephone point and cable television point.
KITCHEN: (11' 0'' x 7' 10'') (3.35m x 2.39m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and chimney hood over, plumbing and appliance space for dishwasher and fridge, large double glazed window to rear, radiator and ceiling coving.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 5: (11' 0'' x 6' 10'') (3.35m x 2.08m)
currently arranged as a dining room, but equally could be used as a bedroom with ceiling coving, double glazed window to front and radiator.
a large double glazed window to side providing natural light through landing and stairwell, doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and recessed storage cupboard with built in shelving. Further door accesses an Airing Cupboard housing Vaillant gas boiler and built in slatted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (11' 10'' x 10' 7'') (3.60m x 3.22m)
double bedroom with ceiling coving, radiator, double glazed window to rear and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/WC: (7' 6'' max into recess x 4' 11'') (2.28m x 1.50m)
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, double glazed window to rear, radiator, shaver point and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 10'' x 10' 7'') (3.91m x 3.22m)
a double bedroom with ceiling coving, double glazed window to front and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (12' 9'' x 6' 10'') (3.88m x 2.08m)
ceiling coving, radiator and double glazed window to front.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 5' 8'') (2.44m x 1.73m)
double ended bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
FRONT GARDEN/OFF STREET PARKING:
there is one off street parking space with a pretty front garden beside and brick boundary wall. The parking space leads up to:
INTEGRAL GARAGE: (14' 5'' depth x 13' 7'' wide) (4.39m x 4.14m)
(double door opening of 13'2/4.01m)
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 31' 0'' width x 25' 0'' depth) (9.44m x 7.61m)
level rear garden with lawned section closest to the property and patio section at the rear. Two gated pathways either side of the house provide handy side accesses through to the front of the property. Behind the rear garden there is a brook which runs between the gardens of Cranbrook Road and Elton Road behind.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.