Bellevue Cottages, Clifton
A charming and individual 2 double bedroom, 2 reception room Victorian period home located in the heart of Cliftonwood between Bristol' harbourside and Clifton Village, with the additional benefit of front and rear courtyard gardens. Offered with no onward chain.
The house is set on a quiet no-through road in an extremely convenient location in a friendly neighbourhood. Cliftonwood has a very strong neighbourhood and community feel and those who live there find it hard to leave, much of this stems from an extremely popular local pub The Lion and nearby community park and gardens.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, dining room, sitting room and kitchen.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, inner hallway, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: located at the front of the property is a level lawned garden and a courtyard garden to the rear of the property.
Located in the Clifton and Hotwells residents parking permit zone.
A most appealing and deceptively spacious period residence that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Charming Victorian House
- 2 double Bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Enclosed lawned front garden
- Rear courtyard garden
- Circa 915 sq ft
- Garden shed/store
- Quiet and convenient location
- Residents parking zone
- No onward chain
from the flagstone pavement of Bellevue Cottages the entrance door to the house can be found on the left hand side.
via hardwood front door with window above, ceiling light point, radiator, oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, stairs leading to first floor landing, doors leading to dining room and sitting room.
DINING ROOM: ((11' 11'' x 10' 8'') (3.63m x 3.25m))
located at the front of the property, ceiling light point, cornicing, period multi-paned sash window with shutters, radiator, fireplace with tiled surround and hearth with wooden mantel over, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: ((14' 5'' x 13' 11'') (4.39m x 4.24m))
ceiling light point, feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, understairs recess with storage cupboard, tv point, double glazed French doors leading out onto rear courtyard, moulded skirting boards, square opening leading to:-
KITCHEN: ((10' 6'' x 6' 3'') (3.20m x 1.90m))
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with square edge butchers block worktop over, integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted combi boiler, tiled surrounds, double glazed window to side elevation overlooking the courtyard, ceiling light point, tiled flooring, skirting boards.
with large skylight window, wall light point, skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: ((14' 8'' x 12' 0'') (4.47m x 3.65m))
located at the front of the property, a generous sized double bedroom with multi-paned sash window overlooking front elevation and private front garden, ceiling light point. Loft access hatch, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, door leading to inner landing.
BEDROOM 2: ((11' 11'' x 11' 3'') (3.63m x 3.43m))
located at the rear of the property, a good sized double bedroom with multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear courtyard, ceiling light point, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, skirting boards, door leading to inner landing.
inset ceiling downlighters, recessed storage area, loft access hatch, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
BATHROOM/WC: ((11' 6'' x 7' 2'') (3.50m x 2.18m))
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, roll edged bath with claw feet, double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, loft access hatch, wall mounted heater, radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, skirting boards.
FRONT GARDEN: ((approx. 24' 0'' x 14' 10'') (7.31m x 4.52m))
a lovely private lawned garden with a mixture of mature trees and shrubs to the borders, enclosed by a mixture of wire and wooden fencing and double wooden gates.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN: ((L shaped measurements 29' 1'' x 14' 1''/5'9) (8.86m x 4.29m/1.75m))
accessed off the sitting room via French doors. A south-westerly facing courtyard. The lower section of courtyard is mainly laid to flagstone paving with steps leading up onto the upper courtyard area which has ample space for garden table and chairs. Useful storage shed. The courtyard is enclosed by a mixture of stone and rendered walls. Outside tap and outside light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.