Downleaze, Sneyd Park
Set in a fine grade II listed semi-detached period building is this exceptionally spacious and stylish (circa 1400 sq. ft) 2/3 bedroom, 2 ‘bathroom’ courtyard garden flat with private entrance, allocated off street parking and westerly facing courtyard garden.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city centre life whilst maintaining easy access to all its facilities and retreat to this very smart apartment - a stone’s throw from the Downs with 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy.
Accommodation: generous reception hall, large living room (19ft x 14ft), spacious kitchen/dining room (14ft x 11ft) with separate utility room, bathroom/wc, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/office.
Outside: courtyard garden, allocated off street parking.
A very large apartment with accommodation more akin to a good size house and with the added benefit of outside space and off-street parking.
No onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- 1440 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Allocated off street parking
- Westerly facing courtyard garden
- Grade II listed
- Offered with no onward chain
- Yards to the Downs
via Julian Road leading to a communal pathway with access to private entrance.
RECEPTION HALL: (21' 1'' x 7' 6'' widening to 13'3" max (6.42m x 2.28m/4.04m))
an incredibly spacious and welcoming reception hall forming a central hub of the apartment with doors leading off to all primary rooms. Radiator, useful storage cupboard with shelving and electricity fuse box, further storage cupboard, recessed spotlights.
LIVING ROOM: (19' 10'' max into bay x 14' 2'' max into chimney recess (6.04m x 4.31m))
a very well-proportioned living room with bay window to the side elevation comprising 3 wooden double glazed casement windows, further window to the rear elevation, feature marble fireplace with mantle, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (14' 2'' x 11' 10'' not into any recesses (4.31m x 3.60m))
large kitchen with a good range of base units and recessed storage cupboards, working surfaces with matching upstand, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, large range cooker with steel splashback and extractor hood above, integrated full size dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, recessed spotlights, casement window to the rear elevation, tiled flooring.
UTILITY: (8' 6'' x 5' 2'' (2.59m x 1.57m))
small casement window to the side elevation, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas combination boiler, continuation of tiled floor, door leading to:-
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 8'' x 13' 8'' (2.34m x 4.16m))
casement window to the side elevation, period style white suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled panelled bath with shower screen and Bristan taps and shower fitments, recessed spotlights, tiled floor with underfloor heating, partially tiled walls, radiator, further heated towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 2'' x 15' 4'' into chimney recess (5.23m x 4.67m))
luxurious master bedroom with casement window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator with radiator cover, door opening to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: (8' 3'' x 6' 2'' (2.51m x 1.88m))
a large en-suite with a generous corner shower cubicle with overhead shower, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 4'' into chimney recess x 13' 8'' (4.37m x 4.16m))
casement window to the front elevation, cast iron fireplace with mantel, radiator.
BEDROOM 3/OFFICE: (12' 10'' x 5' 1'' (3.91m x 1.55m))
casement window to the side elevation, radiator, fitted storage.
accessed via the communal pathway. The garden is mainly paved. The area outside the kitchen window and shed area also belongs to this flat.
there is allocated off street parking to the rear of the property which is accessed via Julian Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £125. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. As of the 1st April 2018 there is a general requirement for any properties rented out in the private rented sector to have a minimum energy performance rating of E on an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The regulations came into force for new tenancies and renewals of existing tenancies with effect from 1st April 2018 and will also come into force for all existing tenancies on 1st April 2020. It will be unlawful to rent a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.