Redland Road, Redland
A stunning 2 double bedroom Victorian period hall floor garden apartment, of circa 1,300 sq.ft., with separate kitchen/breakfast room, off-street parking for one vehicle and south-west facing garden. A most prestigious and stylish apartment with high ceilings and an abundance of period features combined seamlessly with an array of high quality contemporary additions. Favoured location: within the nearby Redland Green School Area of First Priority (AFP) and within 0.25 miles of Westbury Park Primary School, near Redland Green Park and 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just a moments walk away, convenient for Whiteladies Road, the city centre and Clifton Village. Accommodation: reception hall, drawing room (22ft x 14ft), kitchen / breakfast room (18ft x 14ft), bedroom 1 (19ft x 15ft), bedroom 2 (16ft x 11ft), family bath / shower room, separate wc. Outside: allocated off street parking for one vehicle, south west facing section of rear garden (half of the total garden space at the rear of the property. The vendors have installed an EV charger point and Nest thermostat heating control. An opulent hall floor garden apartment of particularly grand proportions in a prestigious and highly prized location with the rare benefit of off-street parking and private outside space.
- A stunning Victorian period hall floor garden apartment
- Circa 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Stunning drawing room (22'3 x 14'10)
- Kitchen/dining room (18'4 x 14'8)
- Abundant period features and high ceilings
- Allocated off street parking space
- South west facing rear garden
pathway leads to the right hand side of the building to communal entrance for the hall and top floor apartments, small communal hallway and ornate private entrance with 4 stained glass windows to either side and above, open out into the central hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 11' 9'' x 9' 5'' (3.58m x 2.87m)
period tessellated flooring, ornate ceiling cornicing, doors open to the kitchen/dining room, drawing room, bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom/shower/wc and useful storage cupboard. Tall contemporary aluminium radiator.
DRAWING ROOM: 22' 3'' into window recess x 14' 10'' into chimney recess (6.78m x 4.52m)
stunning drawing room with very high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail and deep skirting board. Two very large wooden, double glazed sash windows to the rear elevation - complete with working shutters, wood burning stove with granite hearth and polished stone surround and mantel and 4 wall lights.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 4'' into window x 14' 8'' into chimney recess (5.58m x 4.47m)
a smart kitchen with contemporary units, 2 large double glazed wooden sash windows to the rear elevation, a range of wall and base fitted units incorporating working surface with 1½ bowl sink unit with instant boiling water tap and draining board, 4 ring electric hob, separate high level electric double oven with a grill, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer and a further wine fridge. Spotlights, aluminium radiator, large central kitchen island, ample space for table and chairs, partially double glazed door that opens out onto the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: 19' 10'' into bay x 15' 0'' into chimney recess (6.04m x 4.57m)
exceptional master bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, large built in wardrobes with cupboards above, 3 very large wooden double glazed sash windows to the front elevation complete with working shutters, deep skirting, tall radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 4'' into window x 11' 0'' into chimney recess (4.97m x 3.35m)
large second double bedroom, high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, picture rail and 2 very large, wooden, double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, complete with working shutters, radiator.
contemporary bathroom with low level wc, panelled bath with shower fitment, ceramic sink unit with vanity cupboard underneath and very large shower cubicle with mains fed overhead, drench shower and hand held shower fitment, heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating, tiled walls, extractor fan, recess spotlight.
low level wc, wash hand basin, space and plumbing for washing machine.
REAR GARDEN: 45' 0'' x 17' 0'' (13.71m x 5.18m)
PLEASE NOTE that only the area left of the central path belongs to the hall floor flat. Steps lead down onto garden mainly laid as lawn, with raised beds containing a variety of shrubs, flowers, vegetables and soft fruit, with side access and garden shed (the one on the right hand side with the white door and corrugated roof). Water butt for rainwater goods.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is allocated off-street parking to the front and it is the middle of three spaces.
VIEWING & FURTHE RINFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 30 May 1961. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.